need help in 3d files

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetylcholine

Jun 13, 2003
Visit site
can someone help me with rendering or finding 3d files of the following cars, either 1. or give me info abt creating my own files
must be in stl format

car list.
AE86 trueno
toyota supra
nissan skyline GTR34
lancer Evolution 4,5,6,7 or 8

please help. need it on thurs or fri

if initial D den he forget bunta's WRX GD-8... hehehe... dun think got supra inside...

anyway... rendering need alot of effort & time, & i suppose nobody would give u the raw data to the files. i would suggest ripping from the initial D game. at least a bit 'controlable'

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
if initial D den he forget bunta's WRX GD-8... hehehe... dun think got supra inside...

anyway... rendering need alot of effort & time, & i suppose nobody would give u the raw data to the files. i would suggest ripping from the initial D game. at least a bit 'controlable'
but how do i 'rip' from the game?

actually yes and no, with regards to whether i am thinking in the direction of ID, well it's sort of related to it ? as in i want a car model where i wouldnt get sick of looking at it after all the hype. especially when it's gonna hang from my bag.

guys so tell me how do i start ? as in getting frm ID game?
please help

get a PS2, get a TV-IN card or box to PC, (preferably using S-Video or Component) den play the game, den there is tis mode which show the intro to the cars. den u can actually grab frame from there by capturing.

unless someone make a emulator for PS2... if not its nearly impossible to get the 3D model from the game directly.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
get a PS2, get a TV-IN card or box to PC, (preferably using S-Video or Component) den play the game, den there is tis mode which show the intro to the cars. den u can actually grab frame from there by capturing.

unless someone make a emulator for PS2... if not its nearly impossible to get the 3D model from the game directly.

i think he wants a stl file so that he can prototype it to a toy model (can touch and feel) in the real world. stl files are vector graphic files; grabbing images from PC in that way will not produce a vector graphic file, just a normal graphic file...

Just curious, what method of prototyping are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.