Need Help.. hehe.. short trip..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fz5

Mar 30, 2005
Hey guys,

gonna visit Singapore soon! but really really short trip! 2 days 1 night... my main objective to visit Singapore, just wanna buy a special gift where I cant find in M'sia for my GF.... LOL :lovegrin:

so cut it short,

with 2 days 1 night, where I can shoot?

conditions:
1. night scene is a must!
2. dont want to enter this and that.. i mean those tat need to pay and shoot! lol.. keep my budget low.. haha..

thanks yo! :thumbsup:

er how about this - anything you want?

LOL spend a lil $$, go into Sentosa.. shoot the day, shoot the night.
it's only SGD$3 for entrance. In the tourist shops there can find lots of Singapore items.
At night, the musical fountain's nice to take (free), the bridge is nice to take, the ferry terminal is nice to take.

unseen said:
LOL spend a lil $$, go into Sentosa.. shoot the day, shoot the night.
it's only SGD$3 for entrance. In the tourist shops there can find lots of Singapore items.
At night, the musical fountain's nice to take (free), the bridge is nice to take, the ferry terminal is nice to take.

agreed. Coming to Singapore should visit our sentosa for a day. Alot of interesting spot to take photographs in there. ;)

Aiya, last december, I already spent 10 days in Singapore de.. visited Sentosa de.. hehe..

But dont have the chance to shoot Singapore scenery le..

Right now, since I'll go to Singapore again alone, then I should take this opportunity to shoot da scenery! hehe..

fz5 said:
Aiya, last december, I already spent 10 days in Singapore de.. visited Sentosa de.. hehe..

But dont have the chance to shoot Singapore scenery le..

Right now, since I'll go to Singapore again alone, then I should take this opportunity to shoot da scenery! hehe..

Take a walk down the esplanade and take pics of Singapore River at night, also along Clarke Quay, or why not Chinatown. Many interesting things to take.

Enjoy your stay here.

Start morning at Chinatown, probably Temple Street, then walk to Club Street, Duxton Hill, Tanjong Pagar, then walk to CBD area, Robinson Road etc, then walk to Clifford Pier, then walk to Fullerton Hotel, then walk to Merlion and the parks and bridges nearby, on the way to Esplanade area, then walk to Boat Quay, then on to the old and new Parliment House, then on to City Hall, Raffles Hotel, then stop at Peninsular Plaza area do some camera equipment shopping, then on to the big Fire Station, and on to Fort Canning, then come down to Orchard Road, let me know if u still want me to continue.....

Astin said:
Start morning at Chinatown, probably Temple Street, then walk to Club Street, Duxton Hill, Tanjong Pagar, then walk to CBD area, Robinson Road etc, then walk to Clifford Pier, then walk to Fullerton Hotel, then walk to Merlion and the parks and bridges nearby, on the way to Esplanade area, then walk to Boat Quay, then on to the old and new Parliment House, then on to City Hall, Raffles Hotel, then stop at Peninsular Plaza area do some camera equipment shopping, then on to the big Fire Station, and on to Fort Canning, then come down to Orchard Road, let me know if u still want me to continue.....

wa!! well plan!! haha.. u want me to die in Singapore? LOL!

btw, thanks for all the replied! :thumbsup:

happy shooting... Astin plan everything nicely for you. If not you can go to little india, take to the top floor and snap the scenery from there. Though its all building but you can really see the CBD area. ;)

josho said:
happy shooting... Astin plan everything nicely for you. If not you can go to little india, take to the top floor and snap the scenery from there. Though its all building but you can really see the CBD area. ;)
Oh yeah, after part 1 then go for part 2, Little India (Serangoon Road), Arab Street, Malay Village (Geylang, Joo Chiat area), still got time? go to Changi coast for sunrise, Labrador Park for sunset, East Coast Park for seafood, West Coast for duck rice...

Astin said:
Oh yeah, after part 1 then go for part 2, Little India (Serangoon Road), Arab Street, Malay Village (Geylang, Joo Chiat area), still got time? go to Changi coast for sunrise, Labrador Park for sunset, East Coast Park for seafood, West Coast for duck rice...

After all that poor guy will die of exhaustion or he legs will give way first....

How to go to Changi coast for sunrise? I will be in Singapore early morning.. night bus.. how far it is from Orchard?

thanks..

felixcat8888 said:
After all that poor guy will die of exhaustion or he legs will give way first....

nvm.. sacrifice for photography.. :sweat:

fz5 said:
How to go to Changi coast for sunrise? I will be in Singapore early morning.. night bus.. how far it is from Orchard?

thanks..

Austin will b ur FOC tour guide / chauffer!! :think:

fz5 said:

thanks..
If taking a bus, u will enter Singapore from the north (Woodlands area), and the bus will go by expressway all the way to the south (Queen Street), walk a bit to find the bus stop for bus #2, it should take u all the way to Changi Village.
http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/sbstravelguide/route_information.asp?dispno=2&qservno=002&qpoint=NO%20LOOP&qdirect=2&qstart=CHANGI%20VILLAGE%20TER&qend=NEW%20BRIDGE%20RD%20TER
U can also take a taxi, should cost abt S$12-15.

Thanks guys!

Hopefully I can make wat Astin have planned for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.