Need help from non bikers to choose which bike more appealling to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

kex

Oct 16, 2002
beebox
www.beebox.com.sg
shortlisted 2 model of bike but they both look damn good to me :heart: can't afford to own both,so have to decide on which one..

to all the non bikers/bikers/pretty gal,which of these 2 bike is more appealing cosmetic wise,performance are almost the same..

1st model is a Suzuki 600
k4.jpg

2nd model is a yamaha 600
R6.jpg

:heart:

Of course the Yamaha lah. Last time I brought 2 models to Yamaha showroom they just loved the R6 so much.....

No Contest man....the Black Yamaha 600!...unless you have a WestCoast Copper Bike somewhere you are considering as 3rd choice hehehe

Alway like a black yamaha..very slick looking and clean lines.

abit OT lah ....
Aiyo...pretty girls givng you their preferences of bike? hahah..it is just like mountain bike and the fools who cycle them to Orchard Road to try to impress the pretty girls.

What mountain bike or motor bike pretty girls like? Well they like Mercedes and BMW mainly but the bikes have to have four wheels and fully aircon heheheheh

Yamaha :thumbsup:

I use to ride bike.....to me Yamaha brand is like Nikon...good and expensive.....Honda is like Canon.....very advance and powerful but more affordable.....Suzuki I don't know...maybe like Olympus...cheap and good :D

Big Kahuna said:

I use to ride bike.....to me Yamaha brand is like Nikon...good and expensive.....Honda is like Canon.....very advance and powerful but more affordable.....Suzuki I don't know...maybe like Olympus...cheap and good :D
Then Harley must be the Leica....

eh..

honda cost abit more leh..yamaha and suzuki the same price..

Honda resale value better..though that's not very important la..

19k for suzuki or yamaha

honda last i ask 19.5k
CBR600RR_large_01.jpg

aiyo kex,

$500 more only with higher resale value plus LESS problem! I m sure you are going to pay by installment, right?

Plus look at the exaust pipe. It's hidden under the seat. So the pillion will not get burn!

Big Kahuna said:

Actually Harley is not Leica but more like a SINAR. Big, heavy and clumsy.

honda, yamaha, suzuki - my choice will be in this order.
reliability is the key factor in my consideration follow by resale value.
since it is 0.5K more, it make no diff when paying instalment. simple math.

since u are not into resale value, then i would go with honda.
it has the killer look. ;p
have u tried to ramp the rpm? this is another thing i will test out before buying. dunno how to explain, but upon hearing the roaring sound, i feel shiok! u shld know this.

yammiefor me if i were to choose..

the raven black looks stunning n fierce...i will get it if i have the moo-lah too... :p :sweatsm:

Pro Image said:
aiyo kex,

$500 more only with higher resale value plus LESS problem! I m sure you are going to pay by installment, right?

Plus look at the exaust pipe. It's hidden under the seat. So the pillion will not get burn!

Oh!! I was wondering where the exhaust pipe was! :bsmilie: But to a non bike person like me, I think it looks a bit empty there where you kinda expect an exhaust pipe.

The Yamaha for me. It has an understated elegance that the Suzuki doesn't. Although I'm not sure if you want that in a bike. :)

Remember one thing: TP like all 3.... Hahaha....

Used to own Kawa Ninja 900 (in 1989).... In 1 month kenna book 3 times... for speeding when I was travelling ard 85 km/h on expressway (then speed limit was 80km/h).

After 3rd time, got rid of the bike. I'm sure with these 3 choices you have to ride carefully lor...

But my choice would be the Honda!!! :thumbsup:

cannot tahan, muz reply coz I'm also a bike siow in the past lah :p

I think the ducatis were among the 1st to have that design, looks cool & hip when you look from behind. i think it doesn't hurt lah (got feedback from owners) unless you pillion for long haul rides ... but those for long haul rides better have a strong back or use the back support straps hehehe ...

personally, honda - yamaha - suzuki
honda still rules in reliability engineering, the price is higher as well

yamaha, the new chassis design makes it very easy to flick (you know what i mean rite? :D ) and it's extremely light & powerful. but but .. be careful when you twist the throttle hor .... muz be able to control the beast (u know yamaha in chinese means wild horse kekekeke)

suzuki, last time very popular. they came out with the SRAD ram air induction system (something like turbo la) they are pretty capable fellow round the corner

If you ask me it will be a Honda. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.