Need help from CS Audiophiles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now blu-ray player is roughly 600bucks. how much does a a Blu-ray movies cost?

DVD quality is good enough.

While shopping for CDs at HMV last week, I came across some Blu-ray movie disks on sale. Their prices range from $89 to $59 each.

Actually, I was eyeing on the Pioneer BDP-LX70A Blu-ray player. ;p

Sorry to barge in and go OT...
But....

Would CSers who are also in music (audiophiles) like to meet up for a shoot and chit chat?
hahaa...If you are...just leave your name here...

1. Benji77

Sorry to barge in and go OT...
But....

Would CSers who are also in music (audiophiles) like to meet up for a shoot and chit chat?
hahaa...If you are...just leave your name here...

1. Benji77

Audiophile izzit must know the hardware one? I only know how to listen...counted?

I think there is one new audiophile shop near Lavender food court, they carry Bowens and Wilkins (B&W) speakers but the price ranges makes me shivering.

tips. there is a used audio hardware shop at blk 925 yishun central 1. surprise that such shop exists in yishun.

tips. there is a used audio hardware shop at blk 925 yishun central 1. surprise that such shop exists in yishun.
that one is audioline.....

been at old sembawang shopping centre for almost 20 yrs liao..

then when they demolished the shopping centre to rebuild.. they moved to yishun

Oh my. Is this that shiny, black, beautiful beast that I saw at Adelphi's Pioneer outlet?
I love it too, but the price....:dunno:

YES... YES..... But the price is :sweat:.

that one is audioline.....

been at old sembawang shopping centre for almost 20 yrs liao..

then when they demolished the shopping centre to rebuild.. they moved to yishun

Ah yes, Audioline.

I sold my Theta Data transport to them back in 1994. I hate myself for doing that soon after. Hopefully they still have it. I want it back! :cry:

Last edited:
Great to have a thread to meet the CS audiophile ...have been quite a while since i truely listen to my setup after i have move them out from my room :cry:

Hifi can be really addictive just like photography and expensive too just like photgraphy ...hahaha:bsmilie:

Great if we can share some hifi knowledge and some photo knowledge sometime ...kopi..listening session ;)

Btw the yearly hifi event os round the corner...but all ussal you will not hear the true potential of the setup with all the noise around ...this year new venue... we will see;)

Status
Not open for further replies.