Need help from CP 5700 users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenx

Mar 27, 2004
Does CP 5700 has anti-vibration function (aka Image Stabilsation) ?

I cannot be sure because in their reviews, anti-vibration is not included as one of the main functions but it is mentioned in the best shot selector section.

From Steve Digicam,"...records the most detailed image of the 10 using anti-jitter logic which is effective for telephoto..."

So, is the anti-jitter mentioned is Image Stabilsation?

If it is, is it effective? Thanks a Million! :D :D :D

Hi espn,

thanks for your fast reply. Can you explain to me what it meant by the anit-jitter mentioned above then?

I have no idea, I've never come across this in the manual. :dunno:

All right, thanks again... :)

Hmm... so wat can the anti-jitter meant then... BEATS ME! :bsmilie:

I had not seem the term Anti-jitter in the Nikon manual before.
For sure CP5700 does not do anti-shake function like the Minolta A1/A2. Under low light condition the image is prompt to shakey pictures without flash though it has F2.8. Image is very sharp with bright condition.
Only thing I can think of relate to Anti-shake is mirror-lock up; useful for long exposure.
The best shot selector take 3 shoots and save only the best of the three. Never use this function before; I can try it and let you know later if you're still interested. With the 3 shots and save the better ones probably help to get better results and less fustrated. (checked the dictionary, jitter means to behave in a fustrated way).

Status
Not open for further replies.