Need help for wireless camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2009
Hi,

I am using Linksys WVC54GCA Internet Home Monitoring Camera to monitor my doggy.

I can access view the video stream using the internet without problem.

The problem is when I tried to view the video stream using my mobile (RTSP), I always hit with the "Server requests the client to disconnect from the network" error after about 10 to 30 seconds. I have check with Linksys and they are not very helpful.

My mobile is HTC Touch 2 and internet connection is starhub maxmobile.

Anyone can help ?

Thank :)

Tay76101

Jun 16, 2009
EAST.
Hi,

I am using Linksys WVC54GCA Internet Home Monitoring Camera to monitor my doggy.

I can access view the video stream using the internet without problem.

The problem is when I tried to view the video stream using my mobile (RTSP), I always hit with the "Server requests the client to disconnect from the network" error after about 10 to 30 seconds. I have check with Linksys and they are not very helpful.

My mobile is HTC Touch 2 and internet connection is starhub maxmobile.

Anyone can help ?

Thank :)

Have you updated your handphone for software/adobe flash?

Jan 31, 2009
Have you updated your handphone for software/adobe flash?

Hi Tay76101,

Thank you for your response.

I have installed Flash Player 7. Any other software that need to be installed ?

I even tried installing the Skyfire browser but it seems SH does not support it :(

Any other things that I need to install / try out ?

Thanks.

Tay76101

Jun 16, 2009
EAST.
Hi Tay76101,

Thank you for your response.

I have installed Flash Player 7. Any other software that need to be installed ?

I even tried installing the Skyfire browser but it seems SH does not support it :(

Any other things that I need to install / try out ?

Thanks.
Your Linksys WVC54GCA Internet Home Monitoring Camera does support IE browser and Safari browser expect skyfire browser or other browsers.

Jan 31, 2009
Your Linksys WVC54GCA Internet Home Monitoring Camera does support IE browser and Safari browser expect skyfire browser or other browsers.
Hi Tay76101,

Thanks for the information. I am trying to access it via my mobile phone. Safari had a mobile version which is Iris but is not available for download as the Touchmobile had been acquired by RIM :(

I am now trying to search for a download site. If you know of any, please let me know.

Thanks.

Jan 31, 2009
I thot they do such things for maids? But for dogs? :dunno::rolleyes:
Hi madmartian,

To do that to a maid will tantamount to invasion of privacy.

I do that to my doggy is so that I can see him when I am not at home. Missed him, yes. Also just to make sure that everything is fine with him.

madmartian

May 2, 2009
Outer Space
Hi madmartian,
To do that to a maid will tantamount to invasion of privacy.
I do that to my doggy is so that I can see him when I am not at home. Missed him, yes. Also just to make sure that everything is fine with him.
Oh, ok, I see, miss your little darling eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom