Need help , for japanese courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahboyboy

Oct 5, 2009
do you guy know any school , got japanese language courses for weekend ??
and is recognized ?
thanks in advance ;)

do you know the price? , i couldnt find the course price in the website :(

ummm....depending on course, the next registration is soon i think. 17th? not sure. but around 300 for a 1 year course? or was it 500? hmmm......sori. gotta go there to know man. i forgot how much i pay. bring cash. 300 should be enuf...

try this. You can find the schedule and course fee in the website.

Bunka Language School Pte. Ltd.
402 Orchard Road #05-15/16 Delfi Orchard, Singapore 238876
Tel: 65-6737 3601 65-6734 1603 Fax: 65-6737 5080

http://www.bunkalang.com/index.shtml

I have attended bunka (at orchard delfi) lessons for basic 1 & 2. I think classes on Sat is more serious (more adults) than sunday (more teens), depending on what you like.
I flunked 2nd lesson test and due to work cant commit much study so I abandon this.
Sensei there are pretty good, they are Japanese native and their english are top for Japanese.
The instruction book organisation can be improved, and I find the print quality is pretty bad compared to the print quality of Japanese books you can find nowadays, but the content is useful.
By the way their classes are pretty popular and normally fully booked 2 months in advance so book early :)

For all those schools that you mentioned above, will their basic course cater for beginner who has no Japanese language basic. I had previously enrolled basic in one of those neighbourhood classroom in Hougang and somehow there were few students with good foundation level joining in and mess up the pace. The teacher ends up answering their questions lesson after lesson and the class progress into complex sentences.

For all those schools that you mentioned above, will their basic course cater for beginner who has no Japanese language basic. I had previously enrolled basic in one of those neighbourhood classroom in Hougang and somehow there were few students with good foundation level joining in and mess up the pace. The teacher ends up answering their questions lesson after lesson and the class progress into complex sentences.

for jcs, there's beginner's classes, where everyone is jap lang idiot is taught by native jap teachers (real teachers from japanese school in japan working on yearly contract here) for up to two years. if u pass (or if u paid ur fees), u'll advance into intermediate classes and above. teaching medium is english.

for ikoma, this school is more for ppl who knows at least how to speak the language coz the medium of instruction is japanese like 90% of the time...in beginner's class!

if u want slow and steady spproach, try jcs. if u want to bankai your jap, go ikoma.

for jcs, there's beginner's classes, where everyone is jap lang idiot is taught by native jap teachers (real teachers from japanese school in japan working on yearly contract here) for up to two years. if u pass (or if u paid ur fees), u'll advance into intermediate classes and above. teaching medium is english.

for ikoma, this school is more for ppl who knows at least how to speak the language coz the medium of instruction is japanese like 90% of the time...in beginner's class!

if u want slow and steady spproach, try jcs. if u want to bankai your jap, go ikoma.

I was told by friends to go ahead enrol in bunka first until reaching intermediate - and then go and enrol in ikoma as beginner. Lucky I dont enrol in ikoma first else I will probably die mid-lesson

I was told by friends to go ahead enrol in bunka first until reaching intermediate - and then go and enrol in ikoma as beginner. Lucky I dont enrol in ikoma first else I will probably die mid-lesson

I started out in ikoma as a beginner 5 yrs back and I think it is fine with me..
I dun have any basics of speacking jap when I first went to ikoma though..
No need to go enrol in other sch then go to ikoma as beginner..
just my 2 cents worth :)

I started out in ikoma as a beginner 5 yrs back and I think it is fine with me..
I dun have any basics of speacking jap when I first went to ikoma though..
No need to go enrol in other sch then go to ikoma as beginner..
just my 2 cents worth :)

my aptitude in languages is low le, not as smart as you :sweat:

Bunka language school at the Delfhi :thumbsup:

I picked up Elementary 1,2 and Intermediate 1-4 and Pre advance 1-2, a total of 3 years.
Until i moved on to Yano And self study till i attained JPLT lvl 2.

Those 4 years back @ Bunka was really rewarding, love their style of teach, innovativity and the amicablity of the native teachers. it's make the language the mroe interesting..Owning to them i build up a strong foundation and thanks to them i passed my lvl 4 and 3 and did pretty well.. Highly recommendable! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.