Need help for hotel recommendation in Taipei

Status
Not open for further replies.

coughybean

Mar 16, 2006
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi Guys and Girls! I am going Taipei on 30th April till 6th May! Tried many hotels but all full! HOW!!!??? Do you guys have any good hotel recommendation?

I've tried Rainbow, Good Ground and Ta Shun Hotel. I am going with my parents, so i think I would prefer a slightly better hotel. :)

City Inn is like budget hotel eh? Going there for 6 nights, dont mind paying 100++ per room (or is this considered budget? haha)

Please!! help!! me!! :(

I stayed HERE during my last trip to Taipei... Nice cosy business hotel with reasonably good location... 5 mins walk frm MRT station... ;)

Hi Guys and Girls! I am going Taipei on 30th April till 6th May! Tried many hotels but all full! HOW!!!??? Do you guys have any good hotel recommendation?

I've tried Rainbow, Good Ground and Ta Shun Hotel. I am going with my parents, so i think I would prefer a slightly better hotel. :)

City Inn is like budget hotel eh? Going there for 6 nights, dont mind paying 100++ per room (or is this considered budget? haha)

Go to this website called Asiarooms, and search there.

thanks for your suggestion! Appreciate it very much. But what i would like to gather from this forum is the past experience people have with the hotels. I do not want to be deceived by the nice pictures that the hotels post up! haha! :D Hope you see where i am coming from ...

Go to this website called Asiarooms, and search there.

thanks for your suggestion! Appreciate it very much. But what i would like to gather from this forum is the past experience people have with the hotels. I do not want to be deceived by the nice pictures that the hotels post up! haha! :D Hope you see where i am coming from ...

There are reviews of the hotel by people who have stayed in each of them. Try and check.

Caesar park hotel, next to KMall and opposite to central train station. MRT alos next to it.

i stayed in neijiang during my trip to taipei last yr. quite clean rooms and they change the toothbrush everyday. lol. they do not have online booking, have to call to reserve, so they may have rooms available. a few blocks away from xi men ding.

http://www.neijiang-hotel.com.tw/

city inn is still the best choice if i am going back to taipei again.....

the stuffs are super duper helpful and friendly....................

room is a little bit small, but i think is rather cozy.......

Status
Not open for further replies.