Need help for GND filter holder for Voigtlander 15mm II

xuberone

Aug 23, 2010
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
So I recently bought a 52mm thread filter holder for my 15mm voigtlander lens and to my disappointment, the hood of the lens prevents the holder from being mounted. Is that any way that I can perhaps get a 52mm to 52mm cone to extend it out so it fits or will this option be included in the photos as well? any other ideas on how to solve this problem?

Most likely you won't find any such adapter. However, you can take a look at how the SW150 lee filter holder fit onto the lens hood and maybe make some something similar for your voigtlander.

It just means: nobody is keeping the hood on when using filter adapters.
If you need, use some card board or other material to shield the lens from stray light.

It just means: nobody is keeping the hood on when using filter adapters. If you need, use some card board or other material to shield the lens from stray light.

uh i think the hood is attached for this lens.

So I recently bought a 52mm thread filter holder for my 15mm voigtlander lens and to my disappointment, the hood of the lens prevents the holder from being mounted. Is that any way that I can perhaps get a 52mm to 52mm cone to extend it out so it fits or will this option be included in the photos as well? any other ideas on how to solve this problem?

You can find Bombo adapter AV15-II for Voigtlander 15mm -II using with Bombo holder name Laser100 can use all kind of filter size 100mm