need help for a compact camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohnolic

Dec 4, 2008
hi. i currently looking for a digital camera. budget is very low around $100 - $300.
hope it could have good picture quality in daylight n lowlight as i like to takes picture in the night, macro, landscapes, especially sky.
most impt is anti shock. as my hands are quite shaky. zoom at least 5x

sorry, are there any recommendation?

Last edited:
canon sx110 is.. 10x zoom, able to do macro shots.. aperture priority, shutter priority and manual controls.. great image colours.. image stabiliser.. all for $499 at retailing price now.. i have a mint 2nd hand for sale if you are interested ;) shld be able to fit ur budget

gotten a canon powershot A2100IS. $399
there is no shutter adjustment.
after awhile of using, the holding area will turn warm. maybe due to the battary.
without shutter that means i cant use it for effect shooting?

Last edited:
gotten a canon powershot A2100IS. $399
there is no shutter adjustment.
after awhile of using, the holding area will turn warm. maybe due to the battary.
without shutter that means i cant use it for effect shooting?

You already purchased? never mind. A series of canon (AXXXX) has discontinued the manual functions, one of the major drawback. Anyway, you can start to play around with it 1st. Seems like you still very new, you can practice your skills of handling cam / framing. . . I only come into a manual control camera after my 3rd camera. . .

canon sx110 is.. 10x zoom, able to do macro shots.. aperture priority, shutter priority and manual controls.. great image colours.. image stabiliser.. all for $499 at retailing price now.. i have a mint 2nd hand for sale if you are interested ;) shld be able to fit ur budget

how good is the macro shots ? able to see details of an insect within 1cm distant ?

Status
Not open for further replies.