Need help dust in my dslr body

mrlook

Jan 4, 2009
Hi guys.. Can i know who do services like repair clean the internal body?

Last edited:
Why don't you use a blower and DIY? dozens of online videos and tutorials. If you're too scared to do it, bring it to your camera service centre.

Hi guys.. Can i know who do services like repair clean the internal body?
dust in body?

quick! Sell off the damn thing cheaply before it grows and infects your entire camera!!

:bsmilie:

I would say the only dust that affects your image is dust on sensor, and dust on the rear element of the lens. Other than that you could more or less ignore it.
But getting a blower and DIY-ing it should do the trick! :)

Get the Black and Decker's Super Dust Buster! Suck the hell out of it......

The prob is when i look into the eye view to snap i saw a few dust.. I tot it was the lens but i did change lens its the same dust. I cant see any defect on pics but is anoying

The prob is when i look into the eye view to snap i saw a few dust.. I tot it was the lens but i did change lens its the same dust. I cant see any defect on pics but is anoying
Then it's in your viewfinder area. Maybe focusing screen.

Remove lens, blow upward to dislodge the dust?

Anyway you gotta learn to relax a bit. Dust is normal, unless you live in a clean room.
Don't need to treat your camera like a piece of surgical equipment.
The sooner you get over the dust and concentrate on taking nice photos, the better :)

* you should take a look at some serious photographers' cameras... usually the viewfinder quite dusty. Where got time to clean?? :)

Then it's in your viewfinder area. Maybe focusing screen.

Remove lens, blow upward to dislodge the dust?

So i guess it wont effect anything? Thanks guys for ur time n help..
Btw what type of blower? Is Hair dryer that cn adjust the cold mode is that okay?

So i guess it wont effect anything? Thanks guys for ur time n help..
Btw what type of blower? Is Hair dryer that cn adjust the cold mode is that okay?
not enough blowing power... :bsmilie:

there are blowers for cameras.... basically a rubber bulb with a plastic nozzle.
Look under the mass sales section. Should be someone (or many people) selling this sort of thing.

not enough blowing power... :bsmilie:

there are blowers for cameras.... basically a rubber bulb with a plastic nozzle.
Look under the mass sales section. Should be someone (or many people) selling this sort of thing.

How much would it cost? If thers anywher i can blow n suck the dust out?

I suggest you just live with it or send it to the service centre...

Using a blower outside a clean room (our environment is very dusty) is likely to introduce more dusts... :sweat:

I suggest you just live with it or send it to the service centre...

Using a blower outside a clean room (our environment is very dusty) is likely to introduce more dusts... :sweat:

So i have to be more carefull at the sensor area.. Thanks guys for helping.. I aprreciate it very much

Sorry 1 more thing.. I saw videos how to clean sencor n miror.. What type of stick n cloth they use? any recomand? I try to snap white background.. Ther is a dust, but i try follow the steps by blowing it using the pump thing. N stil have some.. Sorry for the trouble guys..

How much would it cost? If thers anywher i can blow n suck the dust out?
blower quite cheap la... go do some self-research in the mass sale section as I suggested...
I'm not here to hand-hold you every step of the way :)

blower quite cheap la... go do some self-research in the mass sale section as I suggested...
I'm not here to hand-hold you every step of the way :)

Sorry 1 more thing.. I saw videos how to clean sencor n miror.. What type of stick n cloth they use? any recomand? I try to snap white background.. Ther is a dust, but i try follow the steps by blowing it using the pump thing. N stil have some.. Sorry for the trouble guys..

how come post #13 and #15 are sama-sama?

you need to identify WHERE the dust is before you start cleaning EVERYTHING and possibly put more things at risk of damage.
If dust is on the mirror, do you think it will affect your image?

For sensor, try blowing first with the correct type of blower.
If you can spot the dust speck and can't remove it, you can try to:
a) DIY physically clean it away (requires skill and 'bravery')
b) send in to service centre for cleaning (usually the recommended way)