Need Help buying a camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

villdoc

Jun 23, 2009
Need Help Need Help buying a camera -- Serious comments only,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi ALL,
again,Thanks for having me. I didnt want to go to a store and ask there because I figured here I would get an honest opinion.
I need to buy a camera that can take a picture of a label on a wine bottle - being that the bottles are curved. The only thing I want is a picture of the front label and the back label. Can you recommend to me a camera that will do this (or camera and extra lens) the best way as the label cannot be removed from the bottle and I need the highest resolution possible. I do have photoshop CS4

Thanks for your help!!! I really appreciete it.:D

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi ALL,
again,Thanks for having me. I didnt want to go to a store and ask there because I figured here I would get an honest opinion.
I need to buy a camera that can take a picture of a label on a wine bottle - being that the bottles are curved. The only thing I want is a picture of the front label and the back label. Can you recommend to me a camera that will do this (or camera and extra lens) the best way as the label cannot be removed from the bottle and I need the highest resolution possible. I do have photoshop CS4

its not the body.Any DSLR with MACRO lens can do it

May 11, 2009

Hi ALL,

You already have a similar thread going. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533311

Jul 5, 2007
AMK
Never did figure out how to curved labels. I don't know about stitching effectiveness but cropping one and then playing the perspective for wide lens on DFx produces this result. This was taken by a compact camera. If possible try not to use macro as the DOF will be more visible.

You will definitely need to control lighting from reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom