need help and advice on shooting in a club/bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

enriqueyang

Jul 20, 2007

like which auto mode should i use or roughly which setting should i use for those iso, etc...

and is there any special way where i can take those amazing foto, especially those playing with lighting and effects kind, expert, pro or anyone who have experience in shooting in the bar, pls help... thx

Firstly, welcome to Clubsnap! :thumbsup:

like which auto mode should i use or roughly which setting should i use for those iso, etc...
Auto mode = auto mode = "A" on your camera dial. :bsmilie:

and is there any special way where i can take those amazing foto, especially those playing with lighting and effects kind, expert, pro or anyone who have experience in shooting in the bar, pls help... thx
Amazing photos = experience and maybe to a certain degree, luck! :)

This is an almost similar question posted in this recent thread

Since you are new, just by clicking a few threads (In you case) would yield your answers. Rather than waiting for people to respond. Else, using the search function yould yield the answers that you are looking for. :D

Firstly, welcome to Clubsnap! :thumbsup:

Auto mode = auto mode = "A" on your camera dial. :bsmilie:

Amazing photos = experience and maybe to a certain degree, luck! :)

This is an almost similar question posted in this recent thread

Since you are new, just by clicking a few threads (In you case) would yield your answers. Rather than waiting for people to respond. Else, using the search function yould yield the answers that you are looking for. :D

thx alot man.. appreciate it

Erm.. good luck if you want to use any auto modes. They will be easily tricked by the constantly changing lighting conditions.

I'm still new in here, so hope I don't offend anyone...

But shouldn't be such fantastic photos to be taken will 'creative' settings instead of auto or program mode? Persoanlly, I think with either Av or Manual settings would be able to take a much better result than using auto or program mode as they tend to let the flash to fire, unless one remember to disable the flash.

For example, when I took photos of the NDP rehearsal last week, most of my shots were taken under either Av or M setting. Then I used a tripod for support and ISO setting to 200 or 400, just toying around the ISO setting to see which can get better result.

Status
Not open for further replies.