Need help and advice from Friends here, regarding to freelancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fantasyman

Hi, dear friends, as a graduated student from local uni this year, I want to be a photography freelancer. But it is not easy for me to start as i am not PR or local yet.

So far I have known that I need to register with ARCA as self-employed. Anyone knows that whether i have a high chance to be PR as a photography freelancer? Only need to pay attention to income tax and medisave as freelancer?

Plus, currently I got PR invitation letter from ICA

Readlly need your advice, thank you very vey much!

Nobody replies?

yes, i believe so, medisave. Not easy to do so?

Hey, you can apply for a Singpass, and after that you can apply to be a sole-proprietor with ACRA via their website. It is easy to register and you will need to contribute your medisave, which you can put it via giro. All you need is to think of a company name, and make sure that it is still available :) Good luck

Hi, dear friends, as a graduated student from local uni this year, I want to be a photography freelancer. But it is not easy for me to start as i am not PR or local yet.

So far I have known that I need to register with ARCA as self-employed. Anyone knows that whether i have a high chance to be PR as a photography freelancer? Only need to pay attention to income tax and medisave as freelancer?

Plus, currently I got PR invitation letter from ICA

Readlly need your advice, thank you very vey much!

Since you already have an PR invitation letter from ICA, why not just ask them?
I am sure they will guide you in the right direction

best is to get your PR first and then become a freelancer

Status
Not open for further replies.