Need from expert in photo editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericang

Jul 7, 2008
Singapore, Singapore
Hi bro,

I dunno if this would be a right place to seek help.

I have a snap shot of this girl, who shoplifted in my shop. Caught her on my CCTV. But the the quality of this picture is horrible.

Heres the snapshot...

2008_08_16_19_12_06.jpg

2008_08_16_19_12_07.jpg

The lady in yellow dress....

I am seeking help from you to refine the image so that at least i know who she is.

Thank you for you help.

Regards

Ericang

Last edited:
You can't bring out detail that doesn't exist to begin with. If the image was captured without her facial features, you can't bring them out magically.

Yep, sad to say, what calebk said is correct. to bring out the details of the features requires those high tech software with certain calculations which helps "fill in the blanks" based on certain formulas. (i could be wrong on this.. don't quote me on it)

i think just be more careful while you are in your shop and you see someone "resembling" her..

Maybe you should hand that over to the cops?
Let them try to ID her. They might also send out a circular to the other shops in the area to keep a lookout.
Or maybe she's already someone they're looking out for...

i had handed the clip over to the police.

They say without a name to the suspect, they could not go very far with the investigation. And the chances of getting to her are quite slim

They told me to keep a look out for her if she happens to walk around here again.

I think you should be thinking of upgrading your security cam by now.

Another good idea is to...STOMP it.

Status
Not open for further replies.