Need for Speed - shoot by vincecarlo

vincecarlo

Dec 24, 2006
This is what some Singaporeans do on weekends. Burn rubber on Sepang track.

Got to shoot some cars we rarely even get to see on Sgp on 1 day; Nissan GTR, Nissan Skyline, Ferrari F430, Porsche GT3 RS, Supra, Golf R32, Audi S3 and almost 40 yr old Alfa & Lancia burning rubber

do not adjust your monitor as earlier part of the morning was little hazey, suspect due to Riau fire

WRX STi
GR21.jpg

almost 40 yr old Lancia chased by Evo IV
T2_cJPG1.jpg

CTR
CTR_c1.jpg

Evo IV
Steven_c1.jpg

Evo3_c1.jpg

STis
STi_c1.jpg

WRX_c1.jpg

Exige S
Exige_c1.jpg

Audi S3
S31_c1.jpg

VW Golf R32
R32_c1.jpg

I dun think the white 3dr Golf is a R32. A tuned GTi? Any other pics of this car?

The BLACK parade

Legacy
legacy_c1.jpg

Supra
Supra_c1.jpg

Nissan Skyline
skyline_c1.jpg

Nissan GTR
GTR_c1.jpg

Ferrari F430
F430_c1.jpg

Classic Alfa GT Junior 1570cc carby
alfa3_c1.jpg

peter_zheng_c1.jpg

Porsche GT3 RS (street spec), love the orange trimming. note the orange rollcage
GT3RS3_c1.jpg

Porsche GT3 RSR (race spec)
cup_c1.jpg

Porsche2_c1.jpg

I dun think the white 3dr Golf is a R32. A tuned GTi? Any other pics of this car?

It's a R32 not GTi as per stated on transponder time sheet posted on the pit wall during the track day ;)

your panning is good :thumbsup:

The yellow Porsche Cayman S is it not very fast, but very loud? :bsmilie: It has after-market exhaust... I have seen it on the road... that level of 'noise' is like Lamborghini Gallardo... only that the speed it has isn't... :dunno:

Wah... the mightly Nissan GT-R... surely the fastest...

Actually not, a WRX STi was the fastest that day, maybe the GT-R was still runnig in ;)

I'm sure the driver is gentle... The Nissan GT-R has been tested many times on the race track to be faster than Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 911 GT3, BMW M3 & even Lamborghini Gallardo SE. It was just a tad slower than the Gallardo Superleggera.

T2_cJPG1.jpg

love this shot:thumbsup::bsmilie:

That's a Lancia Fulvia, V4 layout with 1400cc, 5 spd and front disc brakes, a car ahead of it's time. Amazingly, it won the 1972 Rally Monte Carlo;)

Hey! I saw that R32 with OZ Superleggeras at Changi Village...lol....small world...damn..hope you guys had fun....next time got track day jio leh...it would be nice to track with these kinda cars rather than the usual crowd of Type Rs and Evos for variety!

Very nice pics bro! Nice line-up of cars... would also like to know if the Supra is Sg car, although I very much doubt so since the last JZA80 Supra here was totalled.