Need Bikers' Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki

Dec 3, 2005
SengKang
Hello all,

I'm currently contemplating getting a Class 2A licence. *backside itchy* i havent been riding for the last 12 years, after a serious accident. have been driving since then. its just that i miss getting on a bike and i wanna get a bigger one if i were to ride again. i need to find out what the 2A course entails? (given the fact that i hv been outta touch for so long) I dun wanna embarass myself at the driving center. Don't think a trainee on a 2A bike will actually fall, and i dun wanna be the 1st!hahaha..

What is being taught for the 2A course?

is there a refresher course or something?
checked the website, they have refresher course for Class 3, but not bikes.

even if i were to get the licence, the bike will only be used sparingly, when i wanna 'feel the wind'.

thanks in advance guys and gals. ;)

same stuff as in 2B but include bumpy course

Hello all,

I'm currently contemplating getting a Class 2A licence. *backside itchy* i havent been riding for the last 12 years, after a serious accident. have been driving since then. its just that i miss getting on a bike and i wanna get a bigger one if i were to ride again. i need to find out what the 2A course entails? (given the fact that i hv been outta touch for so long) I dun wanna embarass myself at the driving center. Don't think a trainee on a 2A bike will actually fall, and i dun wanna be the 1st!hahaha..

What is being taught for the 2A course?

is there a refresher course or something?
checked the website, they have refresher course for Class 3, but not bikes.

even if i were to get the licence, the bike will only be used sparingly, when i wanna 'feel the wind'.

thanks in advance guys and gals. ;)

oic. thanks for the replies. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.