(need advised) wedding outdoor location

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrithaslim

Dec 22, 2004
Indonesia
www.mydove.biz
Hi guys,

One of my clients want to have a prewedding photo session in Singapore.
currently I am staying in Indonesia.

I need some advise?
Where are the pre wedding (outdoor) locations in singapore?
do I have to pay for permit?

appreaciate your help. thx alot :)

hey.... you are coming to Sing ? :)

Most of us have seen your earlier posts .... Back to the topic..Any particular settings your client is looking for ? More info would be useful ... some places require advance notice/ permit :think: ..some require a fee

andrithaslim said:
Hi guys,

One of my clients want to have a prewedding photo session in Singapore.
currently I am staying in Indonesia.

I need some advise?
Where are the pre wedding (outdoor) locations in singapore?
do I have to pay for permit?

appreaciate your help. thx alot :)
Hey Andri,

Nice to see you in Singapore... tell us when you're here.. let's have a gathering with some of the clubsnappers..

Hi guys,

Hahaha... yes, long time not go online..
ahv : actually... my idea is to have a street wedding outdoor photography and one of the most thing is I have to get the photo with esplanade as a background. :p
although shoot in the garden and between big ilalang (grass) is also possible. ;p
btw, where is the pongol located?

willyfoo : thx for your help man... heard you've got lots of clients already... hmmm i might to consider to become a full-time profesional photographer as you did :))

andrithaslim : actually... my idea is to have a street wedding outdoor photography and one of the most thing is I have to get the photo with esplanade as a background. :p

ahv : oh..then it's FREE ...you just need to get to the either MARINA BAY, Fullerton or ESPLANADE area (very popular outdoor wedding location) ....Streets ...well, shooting in the Central Business District would be suitable as it is awfully quiet during weekends. If you love the crowd, then shoot along ORCHARD ROAD..... :bsmilie:

andrithaslim :although shoot in the garden and between big ilalang (grass) is also possible. ;p btw, where is the pongol located?

ahv: Punggol is located at the North-Eastern Part of Singapore. If you have more time, you can explore rural areas like Pulau Ubin ....an island off Singapore.... you probably need a guide there tho

just drop us a note again if you need further assistance ...Willy shoots very often..trust that he can offer you a lot of advice.......cheerio !

Wow, thx AhV
very useful information that i got from you.

btw guys,
another question, do we have to pay for permit in order to do a photo shoot in pulau ubin?
how much does it cost?

andrithaslim said:
Wow, thx AhV
very useful information that i got from you.

btw guys,
another question, do we have to pay for permit in order to do a photo shoot in pulau ubin?
how much does it cost?
No permit is needed... just the transport to get there..
How long do you have for your shoot and what transport do you have??

If you don't have a vehicle to get around, I don't suggest going to punggol or pulau ubin... it takes some time to get there (45mins - 1 hr to punggol) and the time could be spent getting more photos elsewhere..

Pulau Ubin could take a whole day.. but then again, you could get much better scenery in indonesia..

Unless you have a few days of shoots, then you could schedule a few days to shoot a day each..

Status
Not open for further replies.