Need advise on photo effect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukoo

Apr 9, 2004
Hi newbie here, need some advises on how to achieve the photo effect of the attached pictures..
I know how to drop shadow but how do I create the effect like the photo was lifted from the corners? Thanks in advance!

final.jpg

MMmmm!:think: y dont u try playing wit this & see how....edit>tranform>warp:) remember to post the pic when finish edit ok;)

MMmmm!:think: y dont u try playing wit this & see how....edit>tranform>warp:) remember to post the pic when finish edit ok;)

Ok.. let me try it out first.. thanks

Sorry are u referring to a function in PS? Which version... ?
I don't have in my PS6...

Sorry are u referring to a function in PS? Which version... ?
I don't have in my PS6...

cs2!;p nvm i will try to ply wit this option & see how...later i will post pic that i edit:bsmilie:

pls dont laugh at me!:bsmilie: coz i'm just a noob of using Photoshop CS2.

here is the photo i edited:sweat: well it almost there... just lack of photoshop skill:bsmilie:

dsc56e81copyzv4.jpg

i said...dont laugh:bsmilie:

cs2!;p nvm i will try to ply wit this option & see how...later i will post pic that i edit:bsmilie:

Too bad... only using PS6.. no money for CS2 leh.. :confused:

Any workaround?

Any other advise from other CSer?

try this..

1. filter>distort>pinch

do this veryvery slightly to give the look that the edges are curled up. not the best option, but if u do it just very slightly it's good enough.

2. gradient>foreground to transparent

pick one corner and do black to transparent at that corner
do white to transparent at the opposite corner
play around with the gradient such that it looks realistic

3. new layer below layer 1>use polygonal lasso at the appropriate corners then feather and fill black

haha okay i know step 3 is qt a cheap method but if you know what you're doing i suppose it'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.