Need Advise from bros & sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Chin

Oct 4, 2006
Hi,
I sincerely need brothers and sisters advise for the following :

Presently l own two DSLR cameras in a short period of time, lst unit l bought it a
month ago under new condiition Nikon D100 with len and week's later a friend of mine
give a another pice of Canon D60 with motor drive which condition also in almost in new condition.
The question is l thought of selling off the above two unit and get a better one like Nikon D200 or Canon maybe any model which bro & sister can advise. And if i were to sell the above two unit, how much can l sell ? Or the better idea is keep and use the assisting two unit l had.

Hope can hear bros & sisters soon, thank for spending times reading my thread.

Regards,
Robin Chin
H/P : 96312346.:dunno: :dunno:

just check it out at the B&S....

D200 is a good choice and if you dun need spare body why keep 2?

Another option is to get an entry model DSLR and get a few lens to work with....
I personally will take the 2nd option....

Have fun

if you sell this two now, you still need to top up some $$$ for a new D200 or 40D.

for me, I will sell one, and buy some lenses to make the system more complex, if you are not shooting professionally, not necessary to have a back up unit.

I also think u should keep one and sell one.. question is whether to keep D100 or D60.. ;p

Thank both of you so much and l will sure consider both of your ideas.

With best regards,

Robin Chin.

Sorry l have miss out "STK" thank you too.

I also think u should keep one and sell one.. question is whether to keep D100 or D60.. ;p
since one of them will become backup, should be asking which camera to buy instead of which to sell. he will be using the newer cam more than either the d60 or d100

Status
Not open for further replies.