Need advise and help in getting home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoia08

Jun 27, 2007
Singapore
Hi bros,

I will like to get advise from you as I'll be getting a new home.

First of all, I'm looking for a home under HDB.
1 Master Bedroom, and hopefully 3 more rooms. (I'm not sure what's that call.)

But nowadays, BTO's flat are mostly 1 Master Bedroom and 2 rooms. Appx 90-98 Msq.
I'm looking at >109Msq for floor space.

Any idea if there're this kinda homes around?
DBSS is out for me as the price is unreasonable I must say.

Hopefully there're this kinda BTO around(Don't mind waiting for max of 3 yrs), if not EC.
Prefer new house.

Please give me recommendation and advise me for the price of them too.

Thanks a million.
Your help is greatly appreciated by me.:lovegrin:

so u wan 4 bedroom in total plus a living room... think only option is executive apartment liao...

cos 4-5 room are only 3 bedrooms, difference of 4 & 5 is a bigger living room.

Some block up partial of the living room to become the 4th room in HDB 5 room flat, but surely the living room will be smaller.

If you are looking for >109Msq space, most likely you will need to look for resale HDB flat. New flat HDB seldom have big space, unless you are looking for executive flat, but their price would be much higher also.

You can check out all the detail in here :dunno:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10200p.nsf/DefaultHome/HomePageInternet?OpenDocument

As for the price, you need to be realistics about the type of flat and location....there are some in further arfield which I think is still very affordable in today's std.....and I do agree with you that there are also some really terribly priced which so call close proximity to town....but I guess HDB have no choice since everybody want it and hoping they might fetch 1 million dollar in years to come :sweat: But I am just wondering how are the new buyer going to service the 600 ~ 700k loan over the 30 years with just 8k/mth combine income :dunno:

:bsmilie: the DBSS at Boon Keng is about the biggest joke in the property market to date if you ask me. :bsmilie: No offence to any bros/sis here that applied :)

Kahuna: 8k now... maybe 16k next year... and then 32k 5 years later... So no worries for them lor :)

:bsmilie: the DBSS at Boon Keng is about the biggest joke in the property market to date if you ask me. :bsmilie: No offence to any bros/sis here that applied :)

Kahuna: 8k now... maybe 16k next year... and then 32k 5 years later... So no worries for them lor :)

i offended... :angry:

but heng is not i apply... lol... i also find it ridiculous... and so many cannot change policy...

din go view the showflat, was told by mom that they say cannot put grills at the balcony, cannot hoot the walls, lao eh, sian liao...

Hi bros,

I will like to get advise from you as I'll be getting a new home.

First of all, I'm looking for a home under HDB.
1 Master Bedroom, and hopefully 3 more rooms. (I'm not sure what's that call.)

But nowadays, BTO's flat are mostly 1 Master Bedroom and 2 rooms. Appx 90-98 Msq.
I'm looking at >109Msq for floor space.

Any idea if there're this kinda homes around?
DBSS is out for me as the price is unreasonable I must say.

Hopefully there're this kinda BTO around(Don't mind waiting for max of 3 yrs), if not EC.
Prefer new house.

Please give me recommendation and advise me for the price of them too.

Thanks a million.
Your help is greatly appreciated by me.:lovegrin:

Bro,

The govern have stopped building 5rooms n exec flats for sometime liao! Base on what u need sad to say dun have 4bedrooms new ones.

Unless u look for resale one in mature estate or in tampines, bedok area u may still be able to find one the some of theose Model 5A/EA. They are >109sqm. with 4 bedrooms and approx 15yrs of age!

The only choice left is EC if u wan a 4bedroom unit, 1st timer $30k grant available. The only brand new EC left will be La Casa @ woodlands price is about $600psf ( last month there is one transcated at $601psf for a 1259sqft unit) or wait for the launch for the one in punggol. I think price most likely will be higher then the one in woodlands!:think:

Agreed.

I used to think HDBs were a way to favor the common ppl. But the Boon Keng flat was definitely favoring the common developer ("common" coz nothing fantastic about the flat).

It was one of the smallest 5 room flats I've seen. Kind of reminded me of the service apartment I stayed in Tokyo.

And $8000 income cap for the $720k flats? It's not a joke, it's a bloody insult to the financial well-being of moderate income families. Puts young families at unnecessary financial risk.

To TS, have you considered "jumbo flats"? These are two HDB flats combined as one.

you mean buy 2x 3-room and blast a hole in the adjoining wall?

Got certain policy or ruling regarding the purchase also right?

Status
Not open for further replies.