Need Advice For Concert Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
Hi guys, wondering if u guys could help me.
I need to know what settings u guys would use for concert type of settings, no flash.
From position urself down to even what ISO i should use.

you are using your F707 right?

Use the largest aperture, spot-metering, and an ISO high enough to give your a shutter-speed of at least 1/125s, or as high as what your camera can offer, whichever comes first. :)

Originally posted by Tweek

Use the largest aperture, spot-metering, and an ISO high enough to give your a shutter-speed of at least 1/125s, or as high as what your camera can offer, whichever comes first. :)

ok ok cool, but will using ISO400(highest for 707) give alot of Noise when the pics come out?

Originally posted by eadwine

ok ok cool, but will using ISO400(highest for 707) give alot of Noise when the pics come out?

you can try to take a few indoor shots now at ISO400 without flash and see the noise level lor. For most non-pro digicams, the noise level is pretty high. But you can use noise-reduction softwares to tone it down after that, and the noise will just reduce to grains, a bit like using ISO400 film.

I've tried ISO400 and 800 with my c700uz with noise-reduction after that, the results are quite acceptable. :)

Originally posted by Tweek

Shutter priority would be a better idea here.

is there any FREE noise reduction software???
I think i did download this software sometime back...but supposing my picture just looks grainy...i can do anything about it can i??

Status
Not open for further replies.