Need a professional training courses

martinchan83

Mar 16, 2012
Hi, im new here, and i very interest on shooting photo, i would like to ask and get some advice where can i take a course or training program in singapore? to get a phtografer certificate.

Hi, im new here, and i very interest on shooting photo, i would like to ask and get some advice where can i take a course or training program in singapore? to get a phtografer certificate.

There are many such courses already listed in the previous threads that asked the same thing. Click in the Search box and type in "photography course" and you'll have many results.

Alright, thanks mate

martinchan83 said:
Alright, thanks mate

You don't need a certificate to be something in life :)

I started last year and shootings n outings are best to learn and connect. Better invest that money in your gear. Cheers

If you are a NSman, i think got discount if take up those SAFRA Photography courses. They even have their own photography group.

there many photography courses available, classify into many level, and genres too, you can check out the Workshops, Tutorials and Classes

The Photographic Society of Singapore

Untitled Document

Welcome to SAFRAPC

and many others,

best is the talk to them and find out which courses are more suitable for you.

You don't need a certificate to be something in life :)

I started last year and shootings n outings are best to learn and connect. Better invest that money in your gear. Cheers

Ya, my friend said the same think to me.... Agreed

If you are a NSman, i think got discount if take up those SAFRA Photography courses. They even have their own photography group.

Unfortunaly... Im not.......hah