Need 8pcs of Sanyo NiMH 2700, where is the cheapest place to get?

Mar 3, 2004
As above.... how much is Alan Photo/Orient Photo etc selling? Any place which is selling cheap to recommend? Thanks.

Why dun you use the Eneloops?
They come pre-charge & they hold the charrge for a long time when not in use.
The NiMh 2700 self dischagre after a few days.

You can get the Eneloops at a good price @ ARTWOKFOTO ;)

All along, I tot Sanyo = Eneloop ?

I'd love to get Eneloops, but I need the capacity. I'll be using it for the Fenix TK70 using battery converters as it takes 4 x D size. NiMH can stand the current, just hope the contacts can support about 8 amps. :) Testing showed that the 2700s are pretty ok till 60 days. Anyway I can use them on my flashes too, I shoot pretty often so no worries.

I'd love to get Eneloops, but I need the capacity. I'll be using it for the Fenix TK70 using battery converters as it takes 4 x D size. NiMH can stand the current, just hope the contacts can support about 8 amps. :) Testing showed that the 2700s are pretty ok till 60 days. Anyway I can use them on my flashes too, I shoot pretty often so no worries.
Oh, I see. I stopped using them coz sometimes forget to charge & then bring them along & boo boo........................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i find eneloops to be alot better. all my sanyos died out after about a year of (not regular) use. i was careful to discharge them before recharge and make sure they stayed in pairs. but just din work. try to look out for eneloop XX which has a 2500mAH capacity. im currently using the red 'Harmolattice' ones which are also 2500mAH i believe you can get them at $22 from orient photo. and just got a glitter and colour tone set cos they were just too pretty to resist =P

If you re still up for the normal ones, i usually buy from the basement of simlim tower(not square). theres a batt shop where you can buy them per piece.. about $4-6 each which is quite alot less than buying outside.

Last edited:
Ok will check out OP too..... Thanks!