Not open for further replies.

antere

Dec 16, 2002
North Eastern end of SG
Visit site
Hand%20and%20necklace(small).jpg

whoelse said:
Nice hand :D

yeah ... hehehe ... makes one wonder which lady it belongs to ... :bsmilie: ... but seriously ... if u meant it as an abstract-posed-shot ... i *think* a tighter crop and perhaps, an angled and less harsh light source wud do some good? ... try B&W (not sure if that'll look cliched tho) ...

if you meant to focus on the necklace ... u cud *maybe* have shot it closer ... the minute details are, not quite exhibited ... her hand captures more of my attention than anything else ...

just an opinion :)

PS: Realised u din really ask for comments :embrass: ... will zap this off at ur request

sensires said:
yeah ... hehehe ... makes one wonder which lady it belongs to ... :bsmilie: ... but seriously ... if u meant it as an abstract-posed-shot ... i *think* a tighter crop and perhaps, an angled and less harsh light source wud do some good? ... try B&W (not sure if that'll look cliched tho) ...

if you meant to focus on the necklace ... u cud *maybe* have shot it closer ... the minute details are, not quite exhibited ... her hand captures more of my attention than anything else ...

just an opinion :)

PS: Realised u din really ask for comments :embrass: ... will zap this off at ur request
Oops, yeah, i forgot to ask for comments.

To be frank, this meant to be a test shot which turned out to look interesting. There is no main subject in mind when shooting it. Thanks for your comments though....and please leave your comments here. :D

antere said:
Oops, yeah, i forgot to ask for comments.

To be frank, this meant to be a test shot which turned out to look interesting. There is no main subject in mind when shooting it. Thanks for your comments though....and please leave your comments here. :D

Maybe should apply some clear nail polish and add a warm-up filter to make the hand look nicer and healtier :D

whoelse said:
Maybe should apply some clear nail polish and add a warm-up filter to make the hand look nicer and healtier :D
Hello whoelse, thanks for your comments. BTW, pardon my ignorance, what do you mean by warm up filters?

lead me....
what am i suppose to look at ????
your tittle says necklace but that is not your main subject...
if not the hand, than, what i can say is..
what kinda knot is that?...can any boy-scout help? :D

Fundee said:
lead me....
haha, ok, i guess i should change the title to necklace and hand instead :D

whoelse, thanks for your advice. :)

Oh no!! This must be Clubsnap's first ever photo showing explicit photos of BONDAGE!!

Moderators, where are you....... hehehe. j/k. :D

I have to concur with the others. Nice hand! :)

Jokes aside, the love shaped pendant is a bit difficult to see.

RuthBaby said:
aiyoyo....
smooth hands... unlike my hairy trotters...
well.. it would be betta if she were to cosmetic up by manicure... and prolly low key lighting is nice...

:)

Ruth ah, I tot that one is yr hand and the gift yr bf gave to u?
:D

Fundee said:
lead me....

Fundee, suppose to be the necklace lah but then I choose to see the hand mah.
I din even notice there is a necklace :what:

Eg, car show, somehow I nv seen any car on display except babes I just wonder why. Maybe I have to go for eye checkup.

Again...is there a necklace? :what:

the focus in this pic is definitely on the hand, than the necklace. The black background was supposed to highlight the silver necklace, but alas, the fair hand outshone the necklace.

RuthBaby said:
i never like braclet... lolz
and i would want him to get mi my tiff and co aquamarine bead necklace :bsmilie:
TIFF.jpg
It's his "intent to buy" that you desire lah.....of course....it is a bonus if he really buys! Ha ha ha ha...wah biang....i hit the nail, rite?

RuthBaby said:
i never like braclet... lolz
and i would want him to get mi my tiff and co aquamarine bead necklace :bsmilie:
TIFF.jpg

Something from Tiffany & Co. for u to wear near your waist/belly button?
Nice? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.