Neck Straps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chgoh

Jan 25, 2003
Don't know if any of you guys have a problem with finding the right neck straps. Have tried the OpTech series of straps, but find them too bulky for casual use, although they seem to be great when doing events type shooting.

Now trying to whip up something myself, sort of DIY + sewing it yourself kind of approach. Anyone have found their perfect neck strap that they use all the time?

Your thots!

chgoh

Domke Camera Strap~!!... same texture as those Domke Camera bag, solid and good, and not too big... go cathay and see if they have one...

these straps from the nikon original goods series works for me fine.

Nikon Joint Pad Camera Strap Deluxe (Part No.2356)
Nikon Joint Camera Strap Deluxe (Part No.2355)

rncw said:
these straps from the nikon original goods series works for me fine.

Have a couple of these also, but they frayed on several use. No cheap considering that I paid $18 for them. Wondering if there is a tougher material.

chgoh

chgoh said:
Have a couple of these also, but they frayed on several use. No cheap considering that I paid $18 for them. Wondering if there is a tougher material.

chgoh

where did you get the $18 ones?

are they the same as these

745927.gif

745929.gif

if they're the same, kindly tell me where can i get them for $18? :)

rncw said:
where did you get the $18 ones?

are they the same as these

745927.gif

745929.gif

if they're the same, kindly tell me where can i get them for $18? :)

Sorry! They are not what's you have posted. Those were the simple ones that Nikon sell as model AS-something. Definately no padding and not detachable like what you have posted.

Anyway, don;t quite like 2 part snap catch ones, tried the OpTechs already. Want something that is simple, comfortable and no metal parts (except for the split rings).

chgoh

RossChang said:
Domke Camera Strap~!!... same texture as those Domke Camera bag, solid and good, and not too big... go cathay and see if they have one...

Seen those before. Don't quite like the 2 part detachable scheme. And they have way too many metal parts for my liking.

chgoh

Status
Not open for further replies.