NeatImage Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Hi have anyone here try out the neatimage software or equivalent? How's the performance of that software, does it provides consistent result for removing noise?

Any website can download it free?

Those who have tried it..care to share some "before and after" pics..Thks! :)

It's really good. ISO 1600 shots can be filtered to become ISO800 quality with absolutely no loss in quality when i did A/B comparisons directly side-by-side. Can be filtered to as much as ISO 400 with some slight loss in fine details.
It depends on what you are after and also how big are you going to print it. You control the filtration power.

If you like it, buy the registered Home version, only USD 29.90 and it's worth it. Free upgrades in the future as the product matures. The upgrades are very impt as improvements are constantly made, eg last time it took 2 mins to filter a file and now it's just like 40 seconds? After they made the program more efficient and even better in reducing noise. (faster and better in quality!).
Also lets you process in batch, better if you have lots of images in your workflow. The demo quality only allows you to save in a low quality jpg like 2MB becomes 700kb while the registered version allows you to specify the jpg quality thus full quality is possible.

2100 said:
It's really good. ISO 1600 shots can be filtered to become ISO800 quality with absolutely no loss in quality when i did A/B comparisons directly side-by-side. Can be filtered to as much as ISO 400 with some slight loss in fine details.
It depends on what you are after and also how big are you going to print it. You control the filtration power.

If you like it, buy the registered Home version, only USD 29.90 and it's worth it. Free upgrades in the future as the product matures. The upgrades are very impt as improvements are constantly made, eg last time it took 2 mins to filter a file and now it's just like 40 seconds? After they made the program more efficient and even better in reducing noise. (faster and better in quality!).
Also lets you process in batch, better if you have lots of images in your workflow. The demo quality only allows you to save in a low quality jpg like 2MB becomes 700kb while the registered version allows you to specify the jpg quality thus full quality is possible.

Thanks. Still hoping to get a free or trail version to try it out first. :)

Upzzz for advice.

Any help?

really want to try out this software or equivalent. Upzzzz

:) Brilliant!
Seems like the future digicam will be able to shoot in higher ISO wo any visible noise....

rainman said:
Any help?

really want to try out this software or equivalent. Upzzzz

I thought in the 2nd post, AJ23 already posted the link to the neatimage website, www.neatimage.com? There is a trail version in there. Like i mentioned in the 3rd post, it is just very slightly crippled due to the jpg save quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.