Nearly screwed up today's wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 3, 2004
1.30am - 3.30am was in the bathroom vomitting. Woke up with stomach bloated and want to puke. I knew I must puke out all the dirty stuff inside. Puked and drank water, and forced myself to puke everything out. Tired like s*** and still need to suffer.
Took Norflaxcin (anti-bacterial), bo bian have to self medicate. Nobody can cover at such a short notice and today though not a very hot date, but is still pretty popular

6AM at the bride's hse already.

Tough....

Going to sleep....

I also had once woken up dizzy like hell that i cannot even stand up and walk. I had to crawl to the Bathroom force myself to bathe and sat on the bathroom floor for about half an hour with the cold shower running at me before i eventually staggered up. had to crawl all the way, staggered to the bus stop and took the bus to Suntec, worried if i can shoot or not. it was even so tough walking to the bus stop but lucky me the symptoms begin to slowly die down and by the end of the day i was feeling not so great, but good enough for me to be able to do the job.

Respect.

I guess you are not the only one.... It's sometimes could be fun to see the results we get when we are not well...

Annoying 38-39 degree fever still hooving around for the past 2 days...

Been to doctor and he says, you are fine... Just over exhaustion...

Think getting old nowadays...

Get well soon and enjoy life as pro.

Regards,

Hart

In situations like this , you wished you had
a backup photographer or buddy who can cover you.

Well wish you recover fast .

Status
Not open for further replies.