Nearby Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

chjing

Sep 11, 2006
If you go hong kong and have one extra day, whhere nearby place outside hong kong would you go?

If you go hong kong and have one extra day, whhere nearby place outside hong kong would you go?
Have you been to the other islands around HKG? You could take a bus ride and sit on the second floor and watch the scenery, go to the fishing villages on Lantau Island, or take a ferry to Lamma island.......no need to go to nearby countries.

There are so many hills in HKG where you could hike, there are trails everywhere.....

People tend to think about HKG as a shopping place and only of HK island, and kowloon, but there is so much more!

HS

Thanks. I would be going to those. wat i am refering to is like Macau, Shenzhen etc... which will you choose?

Go Macau for photo shooting!
Go Shen Zhen for food, foot and "food"! :devil:

wat to shoot in macau?

Go to the back lanes in Macau, very interesting, however be careful, some of the people don't like to be photographed!

HS

macau > shenzhen

shenzhen is a boring place unless you like shopping for inferior goods. and i mean, inferior in the exact sense of the word.

and yes, i agree with hongsien, macau back lanes are damn fun, i miss getting lost in them

Last trip, I went to one of the offshore islands, Lamma island. Pretty interesting island. Sort of getting a "rural" break away from the mad rush and the mobs of people in the city. And for us Singaporean that is so used to have so much green around us. It is really refreshing to see green again.

Status
Not open for further replies.