NDP2006 - I am feeling homesick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
Hi All

This is the 2nd year i will be missing the NDP. I was just looking at the official NDP site at http://www.ndp.org.sg/index.php?id=107 and downloaded the theme song.

After hearing, i felt quite homesick. Really miss the 9 Aug holiday and watching NDP parade on TV .... Homad Senjata...

Wishing you all a happy NDP2006 and happy b'day Singapore.

dkw

Dec 10, 2003
CCK
Visit site
digitalbuff said:
Hi All

This is the 2nd year i will be missing the NDP. I was just looking at the official NDP site at http://www.ndp.org.sg/index.php?id=107 and downloaded the theme song.

After hearing, i felt quite homesick. Really miss the 9 Aug holiday and watching NDP parade on TV .... Homad Senjata...

Glad someone here appreciates his homeland. People take SG for granted, wait till they go overseas, then they'll see what they miss.

Sjourn

Aug 9, 2004
Punggol 21
digitalbuff said:
Hi All

No worries...this is my 2 nd time in singapore for NDP in 8 years. You can wait for 1st October lor...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
dr34mc4st3r said:
where r u now man? dun worry singapore will not disappear from the world map...you can always arrange a time to fly back here :)
I am in Beijing. Singapore won't disappear, but it continues to change...

Sjourn said:
No worries...this is my 2 nd time in singapore for NDP in 8 years. You can wait for 1st October lor...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Yeah Sjourn, will be back 1 Oct. So what about you, how come you are back so early?

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
Astin said:
U can celebrate NDP with fellow Singaporeans in Beijing lah, maybe wear something red and walk around the city :bsmilie:
Thanks astin, but no holiday mah... and i don't know any singaporeans here. Office only has 1.

Btw... may need your studio/lights when I am back in Oct.

idor

Nov 11, 2004
Northern California
hey DB.... be thankful that you are close to home... home is 6 hours away.... Home is 30 hours away for me... :cry:

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
idor said:
hey DB.... be thankful that you are close to home... home is 6 hours away.... Home is 30 hours away for me... :cry:
Wah lau... is houston so many hours away?

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
digitalbuff said:
I am in Beijing. Singapore won't disappear, but it continues to change...
So does Beijing, and the rest of the world........everything changes. Too bad some good things also changes, to something worse.....:)

Hong Sien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom