NDP shoot outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday 2pm at Lavender MRT ok with you guys?
I want to shoot from the Sea Sports centre...
To get something like...

fireworks004.jpg

no ...
i went there around 15 minutes before the firework
still got a lot of space to put tripod
if crowed then just kick ppl into the sea la :devil: lol kidding ;p

was there at the preview too. got there at 5pm. plenty of space.

but the general consensus among my friends was that it'll be more crowded on the actual day.

remember: the preview fireworks is only 2 minutes. the actual day is 5 mins

djchris said:
nice shot btw.

how did you achieve this?

did you use a black card, with a few bursts of fireworks superimposed onto one frame? did you go with f8 or f16 for this?

thanx for sharing. :)

Oh... like that we still meet so early ? coz the fireworks only start at 7.50 PM rite ?

BTW, can I join you guys too?

Please feel free to come along. By the way, I will be there before 6pm, cause I want to see the event.

Hi ... newbie here...would like to tag along .. but how do i identify you guys? :dunno:

chunger said:
Oh... like that we still meet so early ? coz the fireworks only start at 7.50 PM rite ?

BTW, can I join you guys too?

wrong.. starts at about 755 to 810.. but dun leave yet after you see the first brust .. there is another round coming up..

I use a black card to capture..no superimposing..F8.

Anyway, what time do you guys want to meet then?
I don't have a handphone with me for tomolo so I can't be organiser/control station..
Can esoteric do it? :) thanks...

Ok. Let's meet at 5:30pm at lavender mrt control station? Please indicate here whether you are able to make it this time.

1) es0teric
2) djchris
3)
4)
5)

so on...

esoteric: do you have a handphone? and do you know the way? cause I might be at another location first, den join u guys at the sports center area...

Sure meet you all guys at Lavendar MRT control station. My contact is 91470412, any major changes please contact me ^_^ ;)

1) es0teric
2) djchris
3) chunger
4)
5)

1) es0teric
2) djchris
3) chunger
4) dethangel
5)

Status
Not open for further replies.