NDP Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubric

Apr 14, 2002
Somewhere East
lubitelee.blogspot.com
Is anyone going for the NDP Preview? What time does the programme start & what time do pp start coming? Any tips on where & what to shoot? Thx.

program will start at abt 5.25pm. when the pre-parade segment starts.
people start coming in at 2pm.

Rubric, go at the time as indicated on the intruction sheet. The crowd for the NE show started coming in at 2pm. Well.. the spectator seats are really crowded and it's not really very safe to run about. If you want to take picture, the best location is at the west wing where the president seats. If you like stage works, the east wing is where all the choir seats. But I don't think it's easy to capture them from that position. Bring a telephoto len if you have to do close shots. But again lightings quite bad.

As for the fireworks, please watch out for debris falling from the sky. you can be burn if you are suay. So while watching pls have your umbrella on guard. Enjoy your show tomorrow.

yep. This year highlights will be the balloon show by soka association. It bring 3dimension to the whole stadium. Pretty impressive. Firework will be 100% actual except for the president and pm.

you can leave anytime u want. yes u have to keep to ur sector... u cant move from yellow to green etc....

100% fireworks for preview? normally only 75%.

Even for NE show last week was 100% Same for PRE. REason being we don't want people to miss out anything. Better have your umbrella on!

for past ndps, the amount of fireworks used during NE show and preview is 50% and 75% of the actual day. roughly. well... u get 2mins at least of fireworks in grand finale

Originally posted by rubric
Still catch no ball. :dunno:

Well normally for NE and PRE they won't use the same amount of fireworks. But for this year. They are going for full amt each show.

bet most would love to get their hands on the table of events cue. hehe. second by second cue of every single action :p

finishes by 8pm. however....... u leave in sections.. gotta wait.

Originally posted by rubric
Is anyone going for the NDP Preview? What time does the programme start & what time do pp start coming? Any tips on where & what to shoot? Thx.

I should be going tomorrow since I have the tickets. But I will be the blue (east) sector ...

Status
Not open for further replies.