NDP Photographers wanted for CS Online Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone can commit... I'm sure everyone will be interested in the dates required, it might not only 1 day coverage on 9 Aug. Also the coverage required.. stadium itself or also inclusive of regional sites (if there is).

Last year's NDP, I understand that a official photog left one of the regional celebration site before the end of event so coverage isn't complete. :thumbsd:

For all who have not got the chance to shoot real close at an event like NDP I must say this is truly an experience that can be remembered and cherished wheather the pictures are published or not. It is something money cannot buy. I can testify to that. It is very different from shooting from the sideline.

Simon said:
With the Security Pass, you get to shoot real close with the crowds and at restricted areas you are assign to.

The Satisfactions for the jobs comes when you see photos you’ve shot been publish in the ClubSnap's online magazine or even use for NDP'06 Media and Publicity.

Only those who are interested needs to response.

If you are out to look for PAID Assignments, please do not participate in this Thread.

Of cause if you are really good, someone or some company will engage you and pay you to shoot for them in NDP.

Enough said, all other OT Posts will be remove.

Greetings.

I am presently in the NDP OS committee and have seen NDP thru the last 9 months. Will definately be taking photos for all the events - open and closed (to public) and therefore would certainly love to contribute.

You do not need to count me in as one of the 5 members... so, how should I go about doing this?

Bleuwhale said:
Greetings.

I am presently in the NDP OS committee and have seen NDP thru the last 9 months. Will definately be taking photos for all the events - open and closed (to public) and therefore would certainly love to contribute.

You do not need to count me in as one of the 5 members... so, how should I go about doing this?
I'll get in contact with you when the time comes... ;)

ShawnQuah said:
Hi

You mean there is a CS Online Magazine? What is the link?
Read the 2nd line of my original post. Our inaugural issue has yet to be launched. The NDP will probably be the highlight of our inaugural issue.

ronaldjace said:
erm, how to join? any forms to fill ?
Read my first post.

Also, those asking about commitment issues, I would suggest you join only if you can commit all your saturdays in June and July. Exact dates I will release only to confirmed photographers.

Thanks to all who have volunteered. The response has been indeed, overwhelming! Many thanks once again!

The application period is now over and I will be sifting through all the applications and sending out the mails to the lucky few. I'm sure there will be disappointment for some, but I'm so terribly afraid that this has to be so due to the limited number of passes available.

So all the best to those who sent in their applications!

Cheers!
Jeremy

UPDATE

Alright everyone! Stage 1 of selections has been completed and Stage 2 is currently underway. For those who make it through to Stage 2, your applications will be gone over again and the lucky few who pass Stage 2 will move on to Stage 3 the final selection will take place.

Basically to summaries the 3 Stages:

Stage 1 (Audition)
-Applications received and reviewed
-Portfolios viewed
-First set of cuts made

Stage 2 (Prelims)
-Portfolio reviewed for final cut
-15 photographers will be selected to move on to Stage 3

Stage 3 (Finals)
-Successful applicants fill out detailed personal information for security clearance and other details
-15 photographers will be ranked (Rankings will NOT be published)
-Final selection based on ranking will be made.
The Finalists must responed within the stipulated deadline or their place will be given to the next person in line.
-The team is selected

For those not selected, I'm very sorry but I have very limited spaces. I wish you all nothing but the best and do not be discouraged just because you weren't selected. There are many other opportunities out there for you.

Update!

I may have more openings for the selected few! All the best!

Edit: I stress "may", not confirmed...

oh, i guess I'm too late

any I would have loved to contribute.
Maybe next time.

Alos I agree with CYRN on post #22 that the dates/times needed would have been good.
So as we can confirm our commitment.

Have a great time!

I can only release the dates when I get them next week. So till then just set aside time or simply don't join... ;)

are the emails sent out already? by when can we assume tat we are not selected ( as in never receive any emails)?

tan131 said:
are the emails sent out already? by when can we assume tat we are not selected ( as in never receive any emails)?
The mails will be out either tonite or tomorrow latest...

Update:

Thank you once again to one and all who signed up for this. this is the list of 25 photographers who made it through Stage 1 and will be moving on to Stage 2.

In no particular order:

jeryltan
tan131
ellery
sathea
XC Pictorial
S11loop
erickwan1989
Zerstorer
ockly
gundugundu
Terence
serchim
illustrious
Mocha
JediForce4ever
sweat100
trucatus
Garion
madmacs
dEthANGeL
frostyIntrepid
rncw
Picard
LiewTL
weekh

Congratulations to all those above and my most sincere apologies to the rest who applied but did not get through. For those listed above, please check your emails. I will be sending out the next set of instructions (for Stage 2) soon.

Cheers!
Jeremy

I never receive any email leh :dunno:

jeremyftk said:
Update:

Thank you once again to one and all who signed up for this. this is the list of 25 photographers who made it through Stage 1 and will be moving on to Stage 2.

In no particular order:

jeryltan
tan131
ellery
sathea
XC Pictorial
S11loop
erickwan1989
Zerstorer
ockly
gundugundu
Terence
serchim
illustrious
Mocha
JediForce4ever
sweat100
trucatus
Garion
madmacs
dEthANGeL
frostyIntrepid
rncw
Picard
LiewTL
weekh

Congratulations to all those above and my most sincere apologies to the rest who applied but did not get through. For those listed above, please check your emails. I will be sending out the next set of instructions (for Stage 2) soon.

Cheers!
Jeremy

i also din receive any emails..and i will be going away for 4 days where i would not have internet connection :(

wow!! thanks pal!! will be checking my mails everyday. :)

Hey Jeremy,

thanks for shortlisting me. I hope I can make it past the 2nd round of selection. Just came back from the Big Walk Shoot. If it helps, I'll post the pics for you to view. Btw, also haven't receive any mails. Once you've sent out the instructions, could you notify us here in this forum? Thanks lots.

Cheers,
Picard :D

Didint recieve any emails yet i think ...

Btw bro i did told u before i got no portfolio to show , if u have seen before my photos posted in forum before and think i can contribute to your team then i will be glad to join in .

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.