NDP Fireworks Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come come! all are welcome! 50mm is more than enough! who wants to try slides, can spare a roll or two too....

26th July izzit?
Approximately what time will the fireworks start?

8pm. Better have your tripod set up and ready by 7.30pm... then wait patiently.:sweat: :bigeyes:

But u'll have to go very early if u want a good spot... experienced shooters will know this. Patience and persistence is truly a virtue.....

I'm totally new to night photography leh. Can my sucky EOS888 take the photos? What films to get huh? 200 or 400?

ISO50 or 100 can already!!!!

f/8 up to 30 seconds. cable release + tripod

Originally posted by kh_drew
ISO50 or 100 can already!!!!

f/8 up to 30 seconds. cable release + tripod

Oh no! I haven't got my cable release yet!

Can I use a 2MP digital camera instead? It comes with ISO80/160/320, aperture priority f/4, 5.6, 8, shutter priority (including Bulb) and cable release.

Originally posted by Garion
This Sat got National Education Show but dunno if will have fireworks or not. Anyone going? :dunno:
Confirm got fireworks. High level fireworks at 8pm.

Place..
1)Kallang water sports ctr?
2)Nicoll highway?
3)Marina promenade?

Attendance
1) djchris
2) xin
3) junyang
4) mystic ;) (should be no problem!)
5) Siddhi

Which place have we decided ?

Originally posted by Garion
Thanks makan007. :) Might be going tonite. Anyone else going?
No prob. Be there early. Certain rds will be block.

Hi Guys,

Possible to confirm the time and place to meet up on 26-07-2003 for the NDP Firework?

Best Regards :cool:

Tonight's will be abt 50% of actual. Preview will be abt 75% of actual. Not sure if 50% (or 75%) of actual duration or actual amount of fireworks used.

yup yup, I will be there this evening, shooting from near the last bus stop at the circle. newbies who are on film SLR and need advice just pop by and give me a tap on the shoulders. for ID purposes, look for some1 shooting with FM3A on a FOBA mini ballhead.

welcome to the DARK side:devil:

Place..
1)Kallang water sports ctr?
2)Nicoll highway?
3)Marina promenade?

Attendance
1) djchris
2) xin
3) junyang
4) mystic ;) (should be no problem!)
5) Siddhi
6) Popeye

Dont mind if I join you guys? :)

Originally posted by kh_drew
yup yup, I will be there this evening, shooting from near the last bus stop at the circle. newbies who are on film SLR and need advice just pop by and give me a tap on the shoulders. for ID purposes, look for some1 shooting with FM3A on a FOBA mini ballhead.

welcome to the DARK side:devil:

does that mean the price of the FM3A will drop even further?? ;)

So 26th is actual preview, right? Was having dinner when i heard some thunder, looked out the window and saw fireworks. Thought i missed the preview. :(

i'll be there with my family. May even bump into some of you.

Yep, next sat is the preview. Today's was NE Show (mainly for Primary 5s).

Hey guys, can I join you on the next round? Me very interested. :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.