NDP firework shoot schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who aare interested please indicate your participation on either dates.

17/8 (Friday)
1. steplim

18/8 (Sat)
1. steplim

Let have fun and make new friends.:)

Confirm with you in a day or 2. Thxs for the effect in finding out the timimg :D

just came back... today have a 50% fireworks for this NE show 1. as for the other 50%, its not a combined fireworks, after the first round of fireworks(playing those old singapore classic), those participants at the FPP doing "don't know wat, i forgot", another round of fireworks (50%) will shoot.. but i'm not confirm abt this. just heard through my comm, saying actual day will be like that! hope this will help.. 3 place to shoot
3 tall buildings at raffles
the sky above the FPP
n a bit lower with something like machine gun fireworks!!!

today starts at 2004hrs till 2011hrs!!! 50%

17/8 (Friday)
1. steplim
2. diver-hloc

18/8 (Sat)
1. steplim
2. diver-hloc

Let have fun and make new friends.:)

Ok.... i work early morning shift for these 2 days. Should be able to make it for both. :D When the date is closer..... PM me the time & place to wait. Thxs ;)

Ok.... i work early morning shift for these 2 days. Should be able to make it for both. :D When the date is closer..... PM me the time & place to wait. Thxs ;)

Thanks.
Just realised that I need to travel on 17/8 but will be back on Friday itself. Hope that I can make it early.
18/8 is confirmed!:)

When the day approaching near, I will pm thosse whom are interested and exchange mobile no. OK;)

Thanks.
Just realised that I need to travel on 17/8 but will be back on Friday itself. Hope that I can make it early.
18/8 is confirmed!:)

When the day approaching near, I will pm thosse whom are interested and exchange mobile no. OK;)

I'm interested... ;)

Hey bros, I think if you want to have a gathering then post it at the Gatherings and Outings sub-forum, think there will have much better response :)

17/8 (Friday)
1. steplim
2. Driver-hloc
3. Darrell

18/8 (Sat)
1. steplim
2. Driver-hloc
3. Darrell

Will post latest update in a few days time.:)

Hey bros, I think if you want to have a gathering then post it at the Gatherings and Outings sub-forum, think there will have much better response :)

Thanks bellamy,

this is "gathering and Outings" sub-forum..
Anyway, it is ok to have only a few interested parties as I expect the crowd to be huge.
The response for last year was good but because of huge crowd, I am only able to meet and shoot with just 1 cser memeber. Anyway, I will be there!:)

Just out of curiosity, where will you guys be shooting from? Since I have no clue as to where would be a good spot :dunno:

Had a hundred shots in Japan May 2007 on Fireworks (The place has no crowd and the space is big for me to move around like a free bird).

For my own improvement I would include the surroundings for a bigger picture and framing.

For those shooting..
perhaps you can take a look at the traffic advisory..
http://www.ndp.org.sg/articles/news/traffic/index.html

Understand the NDP fireworks are launched from the barge secured to side of the IR.
but for the Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007 that fall on 17 – 18 Aug 2007, 9pm, is the firing location the same as the NDP fireworks? :think:

17/8 (Friday)
1. steplim
2. Driver-hloc
3. Darrell

18/8 (Sat)
1. steplim
2. Driver-hloc
3. Darrell
4. Dakis

Will post latest update in a few days time.:)

As I've stated to my other topic, I'm coming to visit Singapore for 12 days, so I can come and participate in the fireworks shoot (for Saturday), and also meet with some of you guys.

Is this ok for you? :)
Dakis

As I've stated to my other topic, I'm coming to visit Singapore for 12 days, so I can come and participate in the fireworks shoot (for Saturday), and also meet with some of you guys.

Is this ok for you? :)
Dakis

You are most welcome. Will PM you sometimes later for mobile phone contact...just in case.:)

i know its quite late.. but anybody knows what time they gonna start the fireworks today?

i know its quite late.. but anybody knows what time they gonna start the fireworks today?

Why don't you join us on 17/8 or 18/8 for real fireworks shoot?:)

Latest update. I have PM u my mobile, please exchange your mobile.

17/8 (Friday)
1. steplim
2. Driver-hloc
3. Darrell
4. mattc (my firend)
5. Amos (my friend) (will try)

18/8 (Sat)
1. steplim
2. Driver-hloc
3. Darrell
4. Dakis
5. mattc (will try)

Will post latest update in a few days time.:)[/quote]

hi,

anyone know previous round of fireworks started at wat time, 8pm??

tis coming sat, 4 aug got fireworks, timing?

how abt NDP n SFF timing? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.