Ndp 2010

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
How come so late the theme song haven't release?

Heard a song which sounds like by Corrinne May during the rehearsal today
I think they can't think of anything more innovative and impressive than our YOG cheer, so they are holding it back :)

I think they can't think of anything more innovative and impressive than our YOG cheer, so they are holding it back :)
NDP songs getting worse and worse... The last decent song was the one from 2005. Songs lately lack emotion.

A good NDP song should avoid too much reference to NDP-ish themes like "moon", "stars", "singapore", "harmony" etc... Somehow the Chinese versions successfully avoid such references.

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
NDP songs getting worse and worse... The last decent song was the one from 2005. Songs lately lack emotion.

A good NDP song should avoid too much reference to NDP-ish themes like "moon", "stars", "singapore", "harmony" etc... Somehow the Chinese versions successfully avoid such references.
True, I think the last time I heard a decent NDP song was when I was in pri sch...and I still think they're as good now. In fact, compared to the songs these days, I think the songs these days are kind of a bad joke

Top Bottom