NDP 2004, Rehearsal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm.. that's my bty in action. Was the BSM there today. Tried to get that shot last week but just couldn't get the timing (got only sparks?). karwing: Were u the guy in the red hangten t-shirt and nikon cam?

Denosha said:
Mmm.. that's my bty in action. Was the BSM there today. Tried to get that shot last week but just couldn't get the timing (got only sparks?). karwing: Were u the guy in the red hangten t-shirt and nikon cam?

yup, the Primus guys...

nope the guy in red was official, i'm not... was in a blue/white stripe shirt... you were there i guess?

Hmm.... though I'm not experienced, but I advise you not to post your original full sized pics online..... :)

yaoxing said:
Hmm.... though I'm not experienced, but I advise you not to post your original full sized pics online..... :)

thanx for the advice =)

JimDavis said:
I missed the rehearsal. :( Just wonder when will be the next rehearsal again??

ya.... when's the next rehearsal???? keen to noe too.... and can we go into the stadium during rehearsals??? :dunno: thnx....:)

jsbn said:
Dummercow!!! U were there right? :eek:

Haha...yeah... i was... I wasnt the only one tho, eh? ;)

jsbn.jpg

Hmm... was shooting with the media vest, but wasnt told of any agreement not to release pics? hmm... anyways... i think some of the ppl in the grandstand with a good tele lens probably got better shots than me.. haha

haha but i really felt noob the whole time.. haha.. just try to keep out of ppls way... haha but at least i not the most noob one... got ppl using digital P&S haha... oh well... to everyone who was in the media team, who i am sure of which many are CSers... paiseh for getting in you guys' way.=)

Will probably post the pics after the NE show la... that way, im not like a super spoiler..=)

Cheers

flaemer said:
ya.... when's the next rehearsal???? keen to noe too.... and can we go into the stadium during rehearsals??? :dunno: thnx....:)

was told by the NS boy that they will be there this coming saturday too; this sat there'll be fireworks.

As for going inside, i think you'll need tickets as mention in another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.