NDP 2003 rehersal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Any Clubsnap pple snapping at the rehersal at National Stadium? These day I see more and more photographers at the stadium..

I am one of the colour party....

what time do the participants start arriving at the stadium ... i mean to start the preparation?

Originally posted by siron
Any Clubsnap pple snapping at the rehersal at National Stadium? These day I see more and more photographers at the stadium..

I am one of the colour party....

Nobody will stop you from going into the stadium, but keep off the track and grounds and you should be ok. But it won't help unless you have a 1200mm zoom lens cos it's pretty hard to capture close up. :)

Originally posted by espn
Nobody will stop you from going into the stadium, but keep off the track and grounds and you should be ok. But it won't help unless you have a 1200mm zoom lens cos it's pretty hard to capture close up. :)

unless a 1200mm ???? ........ :sweat:

Originally posted by espn

bro go in from which entrance? looks like all guarded leh.. anyway i was roaming outside the stadium grounds..

entry will be by pass from next rehearsal onwards....
so, you can only snap outside the perimeters of the stadium next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.