NDP 2002 fireworks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
I feel the fire works were so little!! way lesser then before..so sad. Anyway these are some of the shots I managed to take... think quite alot of our forum pple there ah?
fireworks1.jpg

fireworks2.jpg

fireworks3.jpg

Great Shots! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But is the last picture missing? :p

Hmm...from the angle you took your pics looks like you're not far from me. ;)

Originally posted by scanner
Hmm...from the angle you took your pics looks like you're not far from me. ;)
heheh actually I was there with my girlfriend... and I kept telling her, I bet that those pple there are from Clubsnap. hehe...

Coolconnect is really lousy now...always upload but error in the files. Crap.

Anyway this is where I was... heh

snappers.jpg

hahaha, i'm in front of you at the pier. NUS PS and NTU PVS members actually lined up about half the pier at the stadium side's length. :D

Back to photo, i feel that you should not cut off the fireworks. also a little overexposed. stop down your aperture by one stop. also blanket your shots (easier said than done!).

Originally posted by mervlam
hahaha, i'm in front of you at the pier. NUS PS and NTU PVS members actually lined up about half the pier at the stadium side's length. :D

Back to photo, i feel that you should not cut off the fireworks. also a little overexposed. stop down your aperture by one stop. also blanket your shots (easier said than done!).

hahaha..........

Back to the shots...
Yeah I feel that I did not get the best of what I wanted. Especially the fireworks being cut off..so sad. I did not gauge it right and when I realised, it was too late!! IT WAS OVER!!!! SO SHORT!!! So sien!!! Overexposed ah?? Hmmm... all of the shots?? or which particular one you mean?

Thanks anyway!

Haha... We're all positioned at the same place with you. Oddly enough your camera never caught us.

People who were there:

Megaweb
Keito
Errz
Tomshen
Argent2
Bluestrike
and yours truly ;p

Hope to meet you next time ;)

first, second and last one

recommended aperture is sqrt(ISO of film/digital CCD).

anyway u can quickly adjust the focal length mah.

Originally posted by Puffy
Haha... We're all positioned at the same place with you. Oddly enough your camera never caught us.

People who were there:

Megaweb
Keito
Errz
Tomshen
Argent2
Bluestrike
and yours truly ;p

Hope to meet you next time ;)

hahah so close yet so far!! hahah...

huh? me and afiend were just next to u too...how come cannot see u all?? i even went all the way to the end of the jetty, trying to look for some familiar faces....

Originally posted by kamwai
huh? me and afiend were just next to u too...how come cannot see u all?? i even went all the way to the end of the jetty, trying to look for some familiar faces....

U mean me?

first, second and last one

recommended aperture is sqrt(ISO of film/digital CCD).

anyway u can quickly adjust the focal length mah.
me quickly adjust too late liao!! u know digital cam take one shot need to record... maybe me just not good enough for fireworks shots!! heh. no skill yet,,,bo pian. every year only once or twice to practice!!maybe clubsnap order some fireworks for the members to pratice with? hehe. hah.

So where are all of you guys works? keep me inform when it's ready to be seen? Cool..

Originally posted by kamwai

Wai, u talking about me or Siron?

i believe Siron is near the rocky beach behind us (we are on the pier)

Wai, u talking about me or Siron?

i believe Siron is near the rocky beach behind us (we are on the pier)
Yep...you guys were on the jetty...that one with the fence one right?? This one I mean... Right?

snappers2.jpg

Anyone of you there?

Oh I think we r on the other side of the bank lol. The view point does seemed the same frm the picture.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.