Ndp 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-link

May 20, 2007
just for your info, if anyone want to get a hotel room to see NDP 07, pls don't get it, cause i got inside news that there will be view blockage so won't be able to see anything in the room, as for fireworks, i think will not be affected! i think only... i'm in the safety team of NDP 07, trust me, police just had a meeting on blockage!!!

sure bo? seems like not all the hotels lei... Some still have gd view. i checked it out le...

u mean for fireworks or for viewing? if for viewing, the view blockage is not up yet, those nearby will surely be affected.. this is inside news, those who already book may not know it..
if u are saying those far away hotels then forget what i say, i believe u can try your bino if u seeing the parade, for fireworks, sure is a good view!

people rent the room for shooting firework,guess for parade viewing might be too far away.

all the combined rehearsal n national education preview got FIREWORKS!!! for all of u all info.. the next CR will have 50% FW

just look out for saturday evenings as well.

should have planes flying past.

I had call the hotels to check the availablity of the room during actual days. For Oriental and Ritz Carlton, they are fully booked. What the reason for blockage? sound funny..... You mean the police are going to erect tall canopy, as high as 20 to 30 storeys direct in fornt of these two hotel? oh no. I wonder how the hotels are going to expain to those guests, tourists, tour agency..... etc..... who already booked the rooms. Sure kena scold jia luck jia luck...

I don't see why they should block the view, isn't it a national day parade that WE as SINGAPOREANS should be privileged to watch? Those at the stands are the lucky ones but we can't even book a hotel, that's weird!

i believe its for security purposes.. mayb some of us may hate the PM, president, etc, snipe him with our camera!!! lol..
just see for the actual day!

if the view is really being blocked, the hotel has to answer for it, cause y use NDP to earn money!!! any event's must raise up the rm till so ex.. teach them a lesson for doin all these..

lol...

as for nigel, book a room n fight with u? for what... i got the pass n working inside, y i still need to book a rm? use your brain...

whens the next CR?

last saturday, the coopers and the flag flew just above my head, while I was crossing the road... it was so low at the building at North Bridge Road, I can almost reach it....:bsmilie:

Doesn't matter if it's blocked or not, I'm bringing my gears in on 9 Aug, hope the stage is viewable from all angles. :cool:

sure bo? seems like not all the hotels lei... Some still have gd view. i checked it out le...

think he wans to book a room then fake us so nobody fight with him hahahhha

as for nigel, book a room n fight with u? for what... i got the pass n working inside, y i still need to book a rm? use your brain...

excuse me Dear Mr TS... Do not put words into your own mouth. If u decide that i had been interested in being boking a room to fight with you, i have no say. However please read the quotes above. They are as accurate as what i had typed. Please do not make any false accusation about me anymore. It would be very embrassing for you... I do not actually take that line whereby u bragging about urself having a pass and working inside, and the last few words do happen to hurt me a lot "use your brain", as i was just stating a mere fact of what happened to be the truth at that point of time.

i'm not here for quarrel, just for everyone info. i'm here to hope to help out in the forum, telling some of the people, there may be balloon blockage due to the security purposes as it's so open , n do everybody think that police will leak out any news abt this before the actual day?

if people in here wanted to quarrel abt available of rooms in hotel, me fighting rooms with u all, then u all go ahead n book the rooms.. if there is no blockage then it's my mistake. if there is then i got nothing to say..

as for those who are interested in the CE, i will update asap... with the programmes in. when will the CE starts, jets flying pass, fireworks.. all these..

pls don't argue with with me about the above msgs that i quote, if anyone thinks that u did not have the tickets n want to book the rooms to view go ahead!

just for your info, if anyone want to get a hotel room to see NDP 07, pls don't get it, cause i got inside news that there will be view blockage so won't be able to see anything in the room, as for fireworks, i think will not be affected! i think only... i'm in the safety team of NDP 07, trust me, police just had a meeting on blockage!!!

Hi, are you compromising your job ethics by disclosing this information?

ooh.. i see
thanks for the info.
Anyway this coming sat will have fireworks anort?thanks

hmm, as for the events, i will try to update u all by thursday.. cause the detail will be given to be by wed only.. sorry for that!

there may be balloon blockage due to the security purposes as it's so open , n do everybody think that police will leak out any news abt this before the actual day?

If the police is concerned about keep this confidential then why are you disclosing this information?

While you are keen in "helping" members here. There are such a thing as "need to know" and "need to talk" so let's keep whatever that do not need to be known out of this forum and also keep whatever do not need to talk out of this forum.

nvm since there are so much unhappiness in here, i shall stop whatever stuffs that i had disclosed in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.