Ndp '03

Status
Not open for further replies.
if got tickets i will shoot... no tickets, go outside shoot fireworks.

i'm still trying for that perfect fireworks shot. :D

Still early days lar....abt 2 mths more leh dey....would love to shoot the fireworks too keke....this balloting system for tickets depends on ur luck one lar...at most if dun get the tickets can still shoot frm outside the stadium lor...

Dunno if the full dress rehearsals in July is open to the public anot...or do we need tickets as well..? :dunno:

Originally posted by Garion
Still early days lar....abt 2 mths more leh dey....would love to shoot the fireworks too keke....this balloting system for tickets depends on ur luck one lar...at most if dun get the tickets can still shoot frm outside the stadium lor...

Dunno if the full dress rehearsals in July is open to the public anot...or do we need tickets as well..? :dunno:
Not really early if the news reported yesterday... :p

Maybe we can organise a ClubSnap outing to shoot the fireworks? (hehe can combine with my PVS outing) :D

Originally posted by chyeo
Maybe we can organise a ClubSnap outing to shoot the fireworks? (hehe can combine with my PVS outing) :D

:gbounce:

If go take fireworks can jio me?
I newbie, still quite sotong.
Only know must open shutter longer 4 nite shots. :embrass:

I wanna try taking fireworks. So fun

Originally posted by chyeo
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Go Go Go!! ;p

Can bring you to the site where the guard of honour enters the parade ground :D.

Going in will be hard, there's a soldier at every entrance.

Not too interested in the fireworks. I want to shoot the actual parade and crowd in the stadium.

Anyone knows how I can get hold of a PRESS PHOTOGRAPHER pass? :D:D:D

i emailed the ndp secretariat... hope to get a reply on whether can attend full dress rehearsals.... almost every rehearsal will have some pple attend to view the rehearsals.... families/workers of sponsors, families of those in parade, etc.

Originally posted by sfhuang
Not too interested in the fireworks. I want to shoot the actual parade and crowd in the stadium.

Anyone knows how I can get hold of a PRESS PHOTOGRAPHER pass? :D:D:D

press photogs all from SPH. No such luck. any all photogs are controlled by a minder, so u dont bother the parade

Originally posted by espn
Can bring you to the site where the guard of honour enters the parade ground :D.

Going in will be hard, there's a soldier at every entrance.
Well, if we CS ppl go in as a big group, shouldn't be much of a problem right? ;p Unless the soldier is carrying arms lar.

j/k keke. :bsmilie:

even if u had a press pass, ur movement will be controlled by a minder. Example, u cannot move to a certain spot as u will block the parade, be in the view of the cameras, etc.

Based on experience, there will always be ONE rehearsal called the NDCC vetting which members of the public are allowed into the stadium to watch the show. Most of the items will be in full-dress, but it is not finalised as usually some things are changed after the vetting. However the lights and all come in full force, the choppers and aerial displays are present, only thing is no fireworks.

This year's one is on 6th and 13th July, but not sure abt the regulations that they set this year with regards to public viewing.

Registered for the tickets liao... this morning... ;)

Originally posted by markccm
Anybody going online to get tickets for this year NDP?
Anybody interested in shooting the NDP?

We are carrying our arms (camera) too... ;)

Originally posted by Garion
Well, if we CS ppl go in as a big group, shouldn't be much of a problem right? ;p Unless the soldier is carrying arms lar.

j/k keke. :bsmilie:

To apply for tickets via SMS:

# Go to “Write Messages” under SMS
function.

# Key in your 7-digit NRIC number.
(eg. if your NRIC is S1234567A, key in
1234567)

# *To apply for 2 tickets, send to: 38382
To apply for 4 tickets, send to: 38384

Originally posted by Minimalis
Based on experience, there will always be ONE rehearsal called the NDCC vetting which members of the public are allowed into the stadium to watch the show. Most of the items will be in full-dress, but it is not finalised as usually some things are changed after the vetting. However the lights and all come in full force, the choppers and aerial displays are present, only thing is no fireworks.

This year's one is on 6th and 13th July, but not sure abt the regulations that they set this year with regards to public viewing.

Hi, when I participated in 1999 and 2000 there was no more "free" entry.

There are 3 full dress rehearsals, one for National Education for the kids, one for Preview and one for the actual day.

Now either you can doll urself up as a primary school teacher and sneak your way in, or have to find tickets :(

Status
Not open for further replies.