Ndp '03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by espn
Hi, when I participated in 1999 and 2000 there was no more "free" entry.

There are 3 full dress rehearsals, one for National Education for the kids, one for Preview and one for the actual day.

Now either you can doll urself up as a primary school teacher and sneak your way in, or have to find tickets :(

*cough cough*

EVERY REHEARSAL, there will be guests invited in to view the rehearsals and give their views. For ndp 01, i provided them the survery forms and registered them, etc, and gave them kfc.

For the full dress rehearsal, sponsors families will be invited.

oh, please note that. if u ask for 2 tickets, u chances of winning is twice that of 4 tickets. Doesnt mean u ask for preview or actual day, just ur chance of winning.

Originally posted by blizzy
*cough cough*

EVERY REHEARSAL, there will be guests invited in to view the rehearsals and give their views. For ndp 01, i provided them the survery forms and registered them, etc, and gave them kfc.

For the full dress rehearsal, sponsors families will be invited.

Ooo there are guests? but not any tom dick harry right? What's the criteria ah?

Anyway it's guests invited.. not any folks off the streets else I'd have been more then glad to join in :D

Originally posted by espn
Ooo there are guests? but not any tom dick harry right? What's the criteria ah?

Anyway it's guests invited.. not any folks off the streets else I'd have been more then glad to join in :D

they are normally guests of the participants, the media, etc. So yea, it is restricted.... but i'm gonna try sneak in. heh. Possible i would say, certain areas are lax in security =)

I performed in two National Day in 1980's but didn't get any "guest" tickets leh :(

anyway, I've registered for the tickets this year too.

Originally posted by blizzy
they are normally guests of the participants, the media, etc. So yea, it is restricted.... but i'm gonna try sneak in. heh. Possible i would say, certain areas are lax in security =)

you can forget about doing so, if i am not wrong, from CR 1 onwards, entry to the stadium would be by either security passes or by tickets (NE Show, Preview and NDP).

For the CRs, you may get away with it, but chances are not high. but for the NE Show,Preview and NDP, don't waste your time.

cheers

Originally posted by iceman
you can forget about doing so, if i am not wrong, from CR 1 onwards, entry to the stadium would be by either security passes or by tickets (NE Show, Preview and NDP).

For the CRs, you may get away with it, but chances are not high. but for the NE Show,Preview and NDP, don't waste your time.

cheers

=)
i know. I was in ndp secretariat for ndp 01. I know how its done. But well, it things are similar to ndp 01, in terms of security and guests, can be done =)

hmm ... wonder how many are from past exco or secretariat or committees ......

Status
Not open for further replies.