navy open house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
go,go,go:)

the location of the changi naval base is rather out of the way, if you dont have car or if they dont provide public transport, there will be difficulty for you to get there.

love the navy! almost signed on! :)

from past open houses at changi naval base, they provided shuttle services to and fro. they will do the same again.

the location of the changi naval base is rather out of the way, if you dont have car or if they dont provide public transport, there will be difficulty for you to get there.

i think they have a shuttle bus from 1 of the mrt stations in the vincinity. had that the previous years.

tanah merah mrt

Oh oh sounds fun. but is there restriction to what types of camera u can bring in? any other restrictions?

Oh oh sounds fun. but is there restriction to what types of camera u can bring in? any other restrictions?

erm... don't remember seeing any restrictions on previous navy open houses... but for air force open houses, think it is like 500mm lens can't be allow?...

from past open houses at changi naval base, they provided shuttle services to and fro. they will do the same again.

yes.. no worries, it will be provided. Just bring enough money to buy food & drinks. :think:

haha... maybe at that time there is still no google earth?...

btw, the army open house is also coming this aug-sep... :) think its time for me to stock up on more memory and batteries... :)

I went to last year RSAF open house and have to put my backpack in the x-ray machine.

It was not properly planned and many people missed the fly past of the fighter jet as we were still waiting for the SBS bus to bring us to the Paya Lebar airbase.

I went to last year RSAF open house and have to put my backpack in the x-ray machine.

It was not properly planned and many people missed the fly past of the fighter jet as we were still waiting for the SBS bus to bring us to the Paya Lebar airbase.

actually it was just that there were too many people and that the security checks are quite thorough... so just have to be there real early... :)

went last year too and its was great... :)

Many of us came early to Eunos MRT take the free shuttle bus but in the end, we had to wait for 1/2 hour for the bus to come.

I'm not sure how well the Navy open house will be arranged.:sweat:

actually it was just that there were too many people and that the security checks are quite thorough... so just have to be there real early... :)

went last year too and its was great... :)

As usual, shuttle buses will be provided for the period of the open house. Expect some delays, thanks to Osama, as certain security measures may be necessary.

The pick-up points if its not changed from previous years should be at Tanah Merah MRT site. I think more information will be available when the time draws closer.

The highlight should be the Submarines and the new Frigates that the RSN has acquired and prolly the only time that the public get to photograph it. I am still not clear on details yet .... stay tuned :)

just an update.

according to what i hear from a friend, the pick up point will be at Expo MRT instead of Tanah Merah MRT this year.. :)

just an update.

according to what i hear from a friend, the pick up point will be at Expo MRT instead of Tanah Merah MRT this year.. :)

oh... thanks a lot... hope to make it early to beat the crowds... :)

take a taxi or drive a car.. share with frens ;) in fact i am planning to go early.. to changi beach first for sunrise shoot.. and then proceed to changi village for breakfast.. and then go navy open house.

take a taxi or drive a car.. share with frens ;) in fact i am planning to go early.. to changi beach first for sunrise shoot.. and then proceed to changi village for breakfast.. and then go navy open house.

woah... that's a lot of activities planned... just hope that the sun on the day will be great...

Status
Not open for further replies.