Naughty by Nature photo studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

portal28

May 15, 2006
I just got a call from a studio Naughty by Nature stating that I've been selected to get a free photoshoot. I probed them about where they got my number and they said that it's from some lucky draw. I can take back with me all the images which have been taken during the shoot.

Sounds fishy to anyone?

Hey, well is not fishy they have studios in BKK and I can;t remember another country. They have experience photographer too. You can go to their website to take alook. But not much information .... I've bought a package from them which is a Life Time shoot. Soyou need not worry they are quite well known.

Just looked at their portfolio...
I think a lot of clubsnappers can do A LOT better than that... maybe tfcd will be a better choice... :p

My offer in the older thread still remains open :)

just wennt through the web but how come a sixty Staff Studio ... gave this type of Portfolio ???? :confused: ... just like SnapSnap say ... u better go to the TFCD

portal28 said:
I just got a call from a studio Naughty by Nature stating that I've been selected to get a free photoshoot. I probed them about where they got my number and they said that it's from some lucky draw. I can take back with me all the images which have been taken during the shoot.

Sounds fishy to anyone?

Have PM u my experience. Better dun post here or else may get sued for saying wrong things.

CreaXion said:
Have PM u my experience. Better dun post here or else may get sued for saying wrong things.
I would like to know your experience too, please email catchlights AT gmail DOT com.
Thanks

CreaXion said:

I got back only 2 images for my "lucky draw" out of the 50 shoots.

catchlights said:
I would like to know your experience too, please email catchlights AT gmail DOT com.
Thanks

Will mail u my interesting experience.

I would also be grateful if you could cc a copy to me.

vince1231234@SPAMBOT
(replace SPAMBOT with yahoo.com.sg)

Thanks in advance :)

CreaXion said:
Will mail u my interesting experience.

Creaxion: Just PM'ed you to request for your experience too... I also got a call from them.

HI ,

Could pm me your experience ? I got a call from them , for tmr.

Tks

My gf went to a free makeover shoot one month ago, end up she paid more than what she expected. So nothing is free... Esp, those MakeOver, Yoga Centre, Fitness Centre,...etc. Really cant stand their push-selling, once you tell them you are not going to buy, their attitude change immediately... So rude.

Someone once said that a good innovative way to beat these telemarketers at their own game is to sell them something in return:

NBN - Hello, would you be interested in our free makeover.
X - Hi, I would love to talk to you on the phone. I have this insurance policy suitable for young entrepeneurs like yourself. It is a ......

NBN - Yes yes, but we are really talking about our company's makeover

X - I know! Which is why I am recommending you this super duper policy that is guaranteed to maximise your returns!

NBN - *@$(&(*

Just some of their photos. I think even if I got a lucky draw offer from them I'll not go for it. Frankly, my own girls can do better makeup and self-grooming.

vince123123 said:
Someone once said that a good innovative way to beat these telemarketers at their own game is to sell them something in return:

NBN - Hello, would you be interested in our free makeover.
X - Hi, I would love to talk to you on the phone. I have this insurance policy suitable for young entrepeneurs like yourself. It is a ......

NBN - Yes yes, but we are really talking about our company's makeover

X - I know! Which is why I am recommending you this super duper policy that is guaranteed to maximise your returns!

NBN - *@$(&(*

Well... that`s a good one! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.