Nature's Silhouette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Apr 27, 2002
www.asianhomebiz.com
A very controversial and subjective technique just popped inside my head when I saw this piper feasting in the receding tide. I just want that Silhouette.

36358335.jpg

Comments welcomed

Looks good. Why do you say controversial? Do you mean that rendering a nature subject in silhouette is not to everyone's liking/proper?

Hi, nice picture u got there. Mind telling your shuttle speed when taking this pic? Btw.. the tripod's (with flash??) is in the pic...

Ben1223, some people just cannot accept a pix like this. They would want correct exposure with the subject front lit. :)

epia, the shot was taken at SBWR at 560mm, F22, 1/40s, ISO 200 on tripod. Flash off. Ai-Servo. BTW, it a plant, not my setup. ;) Looks like a tulip.

Jeff said:
Ben1223, some people just cannot accept a pix like this. They would want correct exposure with the subject front lit. :)

epia, the shot was taken at SBWR at 560mm, F22, 1/40s, ISO 200 on tripod. Flash off. Ai-Servo. BTW, it a plant, not my setup. ;) Looks like a tulip.

I think the photo is great. You are probably not the 1st guy to break the rules and come up with something good. :thumbsup:

photo's good...except the other distracting subject at the top right hand...i mean its ok if its there...but kind of "over-distracting".

Status
Not open for further replies.