Shorty: I so happy that you can share the Borneo photos with your son It's one of my motivation to inspire the younger generation about the grandness and diversity of the natural world.
Some of you have enquired about the public talk, here are the details.
Saturday, 8th Nov, from 4-5PM. Free Admission.
2902 Gallery, Old School,
11b Mount Sophia, #B2-09
The talk will highlight,
- The inspiration behind Wild Moments
- The motivation that leads me to photographing the places and wildlife featured in this exhibition
- Trip experiences from Borneo, Japan, China and New Zealand.
- Endangered wildlife and the state of our Natural world
- Learn how to find a story or meaning within the photographs that you take
- Creative ways to photography to bring out the spirit of wildlife
- Seeing and working with the ever changing light condition in the field
- Predicting and capturing action shots from the unpredictable wildlife ( flight shots, fight shots, etc )
- Upcoming trips in 2009
Was there at the sharing today by Ling, and I am truely inspired by what she has done. I showed her pix to my wife (from Focus mag) and she was impressed too. I am totally new to photography and it is really an eye opener for me at the gallery.
Nice work Ling, keep inspiring us with your wonderful pictures. Like what you shared today, I do want my sons to be aware of our envoirnment and the real beauty of the place we call home. Thank you!
Thanks for sharing ur precious captures selflessly with everyone... It takes great effort, courage, patience & perseverance to do what u do but u went ahead anyway which is setting a gd example & inspiration for other local photographers... :thumbsup:
Gd luck to ur pursuit & hope u'll get to add more "ticks" to ur Life List faster than u can imagine!
thank you all for attending the talk and exhibition!
Keltong : I'm very happy that you shared my photos with your family. If every parent can share and experience this wonderful world with their children, i'm sure that the world will become a better place.
Limkopi : thank you for the well-wishes. I hope i can "tick" just one more before the year ends... heh