Nature walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
my 1st post in this section.

title may not be appropiate, cant tink of a better one at e moment.

dsc1097e2ys.jpg

please give some feedback, thanks!

The tilt is ok for me, cos I think it's because of the sloped ground. Can tell cos the man is vertical ;)

Overall, nice, relaxed mood :) Just that, for this title, I wouldn't use B&W, IMHO :)

melvinmah said:
my 1st post in this section.

title may not be appropiate, cant tink of a better one at e moment.

dsc1097e2ys.jpg

please give some feedback, thanks!

I think "A walk in the park" would be more appropriate than "Nature walk" for a title. This is clearly a human-made environment, even with a paved road/walkway on the left.

The foreground appears a bit empty to me. The walking person is not prominent enough to draw much attention and be the main topic of the picture; but it's again not far enough away that it can be taken as part of the scenery. To me, it is not evident what you want to show.

wiz23 said:
The tilt is ok for me, cos I think it's because of the sloped ground. Can tell cos the man is vertical ;)

Overall, nice, relaxed mood :) Just that, for this title, I wouldn't use B&W, IMHO :)

I kinda second the opinion from Wiz that the B&W might not work here. BUT its o nly an opinion. Perhaps if it was like a very nice saturated tone of green it might work well with the title. NIce try thou. :)

hehe okay thanks for all your comments.. all points have been noted

well i'm still a newbie, still got lots to learn :) glad to have found clubsnap forums

Status
Not open for further replies.