Nature walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
my 1st post in this section.

title may not be appropiate, cant tink of a better one at e moment.

please give some feedback, thanks!

wiz23

Jun 20, 2005
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
The tilt is ok for me, cos I think it's because of the sloped ground. Can tell cos the man is vertical ;)

Overall, nice, relaxed mood :) Just that, for this title, I wouldn't use B&W, IMHO :)

Jan 23, 2005
Singapore
melvinmah said:
my 1st post in this section.

title may not be appropiate, cant tink of a better one at e moment.

please give some feedback, thanks!
I think "A walk in the park" would be more appropriate than "Nature walk" for a title. This is clearly a human-made environment, even with a paved road/walkway on the left.

The foreground appears a bit empty to me. The walking person is not prominent enough to draw much attention and be the main topic of the picture; but it's again not far enough away that it can be taken as part of the scenery. To me, it is not evident what you want to show.

Chris Lim

Oct 24, 2005
wiz23 said:
The tilt is ok for me, cos I think it's because of the sloped ground. Can tell cos the man is vertical ;)

Overall, nice, relaxed mood :) Just that, for this title, I wouldn't use B&W, IMHO :)
I kinda second the opinion from Wiz that the B&W might not work here. BUT its o nly an opinion. Perhaps if it was like a very nice saturated tone of green it might work well with the title. NIce try thou. :)

melvinmah

Feb 1, 2006
Yishun
www.melvinmah.com
hehe okay thanks for all your comments.. all points have been noted

well i'm still a newbie, still got lots to learn :) glad to have found clubsnap forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom