nature photography site

Status
Not open for further replies.

orchard

May 25, 2006
I am looking for somebody to work with me on a nature photography site (By nature photography I mean mostly landscapes and seascapes).
The site will contain information on photography trips, locations where great photographs can be taken, articles on nature photography and so on (these are just some of the features). All the work will be done in PHP.
Why would somebody need a site like this? The odd thing is that I did not find a website having similar features and dedicated thoroughly to nature photography. Our team is too small now. We need more people. If you know PHP, join us! (PM me if you are interested)

orchard said:
I am looking for somebody to work with me on a nature photography site (By nature photography I mean mostly landscapes and seascapes).
The site will contain information on photography trips, locations where great photographs can be taken, articles on nature photography and so on (these are just some of the features). All the work will be done in PHP.
Why would somebody need a site like this? The odd thing is that I did not find a website having similar features and dedicated thoroughly to nature photography. Our team is too small now. We need more people. If you know PHP, join us! (PM me if you are interested)

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/

Luminous Landscape is not really a dedicated nature photography site. Michael does regular reviews too and I would say it's more of a review site.

Hmmm...there are of course naturephotographers.net and photomigrations.com also but I refrain from posting them as they are not dedicated to local nature which I assume is what the thread starter intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.