Naturalistic lighting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

slackjack

Still from film shoot set in WW2. Crossed Processed. meant to simulate single light bulb source from overhead.

Eve_and_kevin_clubsnap_.jpg
[/IMG]

Still from film shoot set in WW2. Crossed Processed. meant to simulate single light bulb source from overhead.

do you mean that you photographed this image from a movie set or you copied the picture from somewhere else and post processed it? can't quite link the title to what you want to show here.

title = Naturalistic lighting

+

picture of 2 guys looking up at something (a lamp?)

are they gazing at some kind of light known as 'Naturalistic Lighting'?

otherwise if you're asking if this lighting works for the scene, i think it's only fair that the viewer be informed what this scene is about.

well they are supposed to be hiding in a cellar and there are people above em. its meant to simulate a single light bulb source from overhead, which we of coz see in a wider shot.

hi, this works for me...
I've tried shooting stills for films and it's honestly something I find pretty difficult to do.
yours is a good shot with many stories to tell.

cheerios

Why do you call this a naturalistic lighting?

well its supposed to simulate a single light bulb source so u gotta take note of shadow direction, darkness of background drawers, contrast on face and so on and so forth

Was this picture taken with a strong natural light, or was there an artificial light source?

Status
Not open for further replies.